[NO Spoilers] Star Wars: Episode 7 - NO PUSSY SHIT

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
For me, seeing Star Wars in the theatre as a child was life altering. It was incredible. My childhood from that point onwasStar Wars. That being said, it was eclipsed when I saw Empire...I mean, Empire, for me, is THE greatest movie followup of all time. Nothing has come close to topping it. For sure it will be extremely hard if not impossible for JJ to wow the first generation Star Wars fans. Movie making has changed.
i have not been wowed since the Matrix. i think i was giddy over the LOTR trilogy and some Pixar films. but nothing as big as The Matrix

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
I still have the Star Wars wall hanging I made in 6th grade art class. Although I am not one of those avid collectors, Star Wars was a major life altering event for me at 11.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
My little town in Wisconsin oddly got this movie in May of 1977 because at the time of it's release it wasn't expected to be a big hit. They kept Star Wars running in that theater for almost a year. I think I saw Star Wars around seven times that year in both the theater and drive-in.
I saw it for the first time at a drive-in when I was 8 years old. It's the only movie I have specific memories of having seen at a drive-in despite the fact that the shit town I grew up in had more drive-ins than indoor theaters back then. It had been my dad's idea to take our family to see it and I had no real clue ahead of time what the movie was really supposed to be about beyond just being a "space" movie. Mind fucking blown would be understating my reaction.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I still have the Star Wars wall hanging I made in 6th grade art class. Although I am not one of those avid collectors, Star Wars was a major life altering event for me at 11.

Ok, how do you delete an attached image so I can remove the giant lopsided pic I just posted?
I took care of it for you.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
Also if you look at the pic I posted, in the bottom left corner you'll see a Star Wars poster. That's also a framed 1977 Hildebrandt Star Wars poster. It's got some pin holes in it but for the most part, in good shape.

kaxfenix

N00b
Star Wars: Episode VII evidence in Abu Dhabi desert | The National
rrr_img_64795.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
My parents took me to see it when I was a toddler. Apparently when Darth Vader made his first appearance I stood up on my chair and shouted, "BATMAN!" and half the audience chuckled.

I also used to watch a lot of Batman.

Or maybe I was older than a toddler. I dunno, I was a little kid. Little enough for some annoying shit like that to actually be cute.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
He is going to improve on the original just like he did with Star Trek and blow you away, Dumar.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I still trust in JJ to make it right. He may not be the kind of nerd that Jackson was with LOTR, but he is nerd enough to not fuck this up. I can't wait to be blinded by the lens flare.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
It's going to suck for sure, but not because of brown; because of JJ.
JJ blows donkey dick, but i don't think anyone could actually make these movies well. the originals were true masterpieces, the prequels and these are just cash grabs. if they raised stanley kubrick from the dead and had him make these sequels, they would still suck.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Star Wars isn't even that good a series, it's just a fun adventure that we all share many fond childhood nerd memories about.

Arakkis

N00b
What the fuck are you talking about? I can watch all three of the original Star Wars movies today and enjoy them. As can little kids that have been raised on terrible CGI fuckfests.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
What the fuck are you talking about? I can watch all three of the original Star Wars movies today and enjoy them. As can little kids that have been raised on terrible CGI fuckfests.

i totally agree. to say that the only reason people enjoy the original 3 movies is nostalgia is just retarded. they are awesome movies. ROTJ may be the worst of the three, but it's still a million times better than any of the prequels or any of the three that are going to come out next.