North Korea

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, because you need computers and like math and stuff

If you can do some complex formula in North Korea, you're probably a witch. And the maps there have only two countries: Korea and Not Korea.

Ko Dokomo_sl

shitlord
Japan and the US say they did not attempt to shoot down the missile, but I wonder. Did they try and fail? I'm sure if they did they would not advertise that fact. Or was it deemed too provocational. I'm interested in hearing that story since Japan has always made such threats before these launches before.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I bet they tried.
Why? That would only antagonize the North, and I doubt China and Russia would be too thrilled with the US doing real-world tests of ABM systems. Everyone would know they did as well, it's not something you can hide, because ABM systems currently are projectiles and not lasers. Basically you launch a second ICBM to take out the first.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I don't think the fallout would be that big. And NK wouldn't care enough to admit their shit got shot down.

As far as I'm concerned these kinds of harmless games should be legal during peace times. Fighter jets should also be allowed to frequently combat each other over open seas also, as long as it's caught on video for the public.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
No, between being abused by a mod on a power trip who I (and others) said should never have been a mod in the first place.
I think this is another reference to me. I never said Tuco shouldn't be a mod - I just called him out on fohguild and morenetz over the avatar switching BS post-election when I hadn't made an avatar bet. While I disagree with Tuco on pretty much everything (not sure about MMORPGs but since I think he liked GW2 we probably disagree there too) aside from the Avatar bullshit I've never had an issue with his modding.

TL;DR: Avatars are srs bznz.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I think this is another reference to me. I never said Tuco shouldn't be a mod - I just called him out on fohguild and morenetz over the avatar switching BS post-election when I hadn't made an avatar bet. While I disagree with Tuco on pretty much everything (not sure about MMORPGs but since I think he liked GW2 we probably disagree there too) aside from the Avatar bullshit I've never had an issue with his modding.

Request for Tuco to change Tad's avatar back to Key & Peele dancing Obama.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

No, I was talking about Tarrant's nazi faggot ass, has nothing to do with Tuco.

And you know what, fuck it, lets just go with 'I plead no contest about North Korea', cause I no longer feel like discussing it. This forum is already an even bigger hive of scum and faggotry than FoH was.

iannis

Musty Nester
In the Grand Spectrum of Dictators, this guy is near the end with the other Hedonists like Caligula. He might even march his army to the ocean and tell them to attack it.

I'm not worried. Firing a nuclear weapon (as incredibly complex as that is), is fairly simple compared to firing it accurately and effectively. And he would never hit Disneyland, so I'm safe.

Disneyland is this fat-boy's Heaven, Nirvana, whatever.
The thing is I find it difficult to believe that these god-kings have been or continue to be much more than the simplest unifying factor for the aristocracy. He seems to be King in the oldest feudal sense -- what Kings were BEFORE the Magna Carta.

The structure of that society is too calculated and efficient for "crazy". I doubt that it's Kim-Jong-* who is the glue holding the entire thing together. That family is the public face of a small, powerful, and ruthless coalition. I don't think he wields power in the way we understand power in the west -- I think what he wields is an understanding among the powerful.

Which is not a doomsday conspiracy theory but an important disctinction. It means that the King could be assassinated and absolutely nothing would change besides for the name of the King. Just to Godwin this thread for good measure -- that's where comparisons to nazi fascism are emptiest. Killing Hitler killed the Reich. He was a different sort of King than this.

When it comes to nuclear proliferation the threat is just as bad as the reality. Besides for 2 instances, the threat IS the reality. So it's kind of a problem.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
I wouldn't put it past the U.S. to hit the satellite with whatever space weapons they never tell us about to knock it out of the sky. and before you say nah, if the russians where putting guns on their space stuff in the 50's then we surely developed an equivalent, and have updated it.
Yeah dude, our space fighter that we justlaunchedprobably shot it out of orbit.
rolleyes.png

rolleyes.png

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
No, I was talking about Tarrant's nazi faggot ass, has nothing to do with Tuco.

And you know what, fuck it, lets just go with 'I plead no contest about North Korea', cause I no longer feel like discussing it.This forum is already an even bigger hive of scum and faggotry than FoH was.
rrr_img_1902.jpg

Thank God Sir Funk uploaded this chart of logical fallacies in the FSR thread so that it can help us discern your post. Although I'm sure 99.9% of the posters on rerolled.org disagree with the bolded portion of your post, I'm finding it difficult to determine if that is a ad hominem logical fallacy or a tu quoque logical fallacy. Is there anyone here that understand the intricacies of logical fallacies better than I? Although it is impressive that instead of turing it back on a single accuser you turned it back on the entire message board.

rrr_img_1902.jpg