Pacific Rim

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
Voltron + Godanna + Evangelion imo. I also hope it plays out like an giant robo anime with gratuitous cleavage shots, and ridiculous comedy.

fucker_sl

shitlord
Voltron + Godanna + Evangelion imo. I also hope it plays out like an giant robo anime with gratuitous cleavage shots, and ridiculous comedy.
you have already 3 movies like that, they are called Transformers. And ppl like you are the reason why movies like those are made

how about an action movie that isnt retard and full of american pie scenes, for once?

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, because this isn't 100% obviously japanese kaiju (they use the word in the movie) style cinema and japanese giant robot show referential at all. Oh wait...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaiju

You kids didn't actually think it was literally anything -but- an american version of a 99% japanese concept, did you? Because that is precisely what it is.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have to second the Robot Jox vibe generating some nostalgia based excitement. I also got chills from Glados lol.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, because this isn't 100% obviously japanese kaiju (they use the word in the movie) style cinema and japanese giant robot show referential at all. Oh wait...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaiju

You kids didn't actually think it was literally anything -but- an american version of a 99% japanese concept, did you? Because that is precisely what it is.
Yea and it isn't going to get all weeb'd up. I would assume they'd like to make money on the movie. Not anime it up and take a loss.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Can this movie be bad?? Sure it can... I believe the point is that even at matin?e pricing, how could this be a bad idea for $4 or $5? Even if the entire movie is just move of what we have seen in the trailer then I will happily pay $5 to watch robots and monsters punch each other that sounds like a good day

mort-_sl

shitlord
Maaan, having to wait until July till I get to see this
frown.png
Seeing this as the above poster. If it's just for giant robots punshing aliens, well spent money anyway ;D

Primus662

Trakanon Raider
Not gonna lie, seeing this trailer made me want to revisit the old Ultraman tv show, only to be made painfully aware of how poorly it held up years later.