Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

No we have not seen the game. What we've seen so far is an unfinished demo.

If you haven't learned not to count chickens before they hatched yet, you probably never will.
The demo was the game dumbass. And I never said the game would be good, I just said it would release, which it will. It might release in a worse state than Vanguard, and with less interesting content, but it will release.

They probably have enough things started by now that they could probably pull off a successful kickstarter if they hadn't already shit that bed.
They clearly don't need it because they got private funding from somewhere.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
The demo was the game dumbass. And I never said the game would be good, I just said it would release, which it will. It might release in a worse state than Vanguard, and with less interesting content, but it will release.

They clearly don't need it because they got private funding from somewhere.

I was worried you'd been lobotomised because you had a few posts that weren't your special mix of ignorance and combativeness. Welcome back, qwertard.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was in the Lumi thread when a light bulb clicked. Plus your avatar

Are you Brad ?

• 1Like

Reht

Molten Core Raider
All these conbradicy theories are making me want to read Catcher in the Rye.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
So you got nothing! Have you seen my trolling in the NFL thread? Don't think that's Brads style

Brad has obviously poor taste in games, game developers,and mozz sticks. Poor taste in football seems like a natural extension. Thanks Brad for all the great work you've done! Guzman says hi and for you to call him!

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Dude's hard up for cash and I don't think anyone's giving it to him

Of course all of us (the REAL all of us) want another good non instanced MMO

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Eh, I think it'll depend on the game. Create a living, breathing world like EQ and WoW did, forget about all the god damn lore, cut scenes, pointless quests, and hard factions, and create instead large, sprawling dungeons, meaningful loot, solid combat and gameplay, and bam! Winning recipe. I honestly don't think it's as hard as these studios are making it out to be. Stop trying to program all the fun into the game. Instead, let the players create most of the fun themselves.

I would love to see non-instanced dungeons/raids again. The social aspect is what made EQ such a tremendous game. WoW removed that entirely with the queue systems and even worse when they made the queues cross server. Never ran across the same person twice, so I had zero fucks to give about being a terrible asshat... Not in EQ though!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mur

Trakanon Raider
I hadn't checked the game out since it was a cult being run by some crazy hillbilly family.

Gotta say they seem to have things moving ahead at least. Also gotta say the Skar looks fucking stupid, who comes up with this shit? Perfect MOB race, but not worth a shit as a playable race.

2002User

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I hadn't checked the game out since it was a cult being run by some crazy hillbilly family.

Gotta say they seem to have things moving ahead at least. Also gotta say the Skar looks fucking stupid, who comes up with this shit? Perfect MOB race, but not worth a shit as a playable race.
Seems like Skar are the new Iksar.

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Seems like Skar are the new Iksar.

Nah Iksar had a rich cultural history, and were pretty well thought out. The Skar replaced Trolls, and seem more like they are something from the mind of a 11 year old Slayer fan trying to draw something badass on his peechee folder, than a well thought out race.

I'm a huge Troll fan, and yeah they were stupid brutes who ate there own dead, or anything else, but at least they had a culture of some sort that lent itself to being a PC race.

• 1Solidarity