Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I personally dont get the vaporware vibe anymore. Just too much coding has been done to let it just go to waste. Worst case scenario, they release the game in a Vanguard-like state and run for the hills. That youtuber did a pretty good job on the first video linked. Was informative for anyone that doesnt already know about it. That second video was f'n pointless though. People that have been around the block dont openly trust game developers anymore, or ever.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I never played EQ back in the day so I would have no idea what I was doing.

What you've raided is on a whole different level compared to EQ, you'd be bored as shit with how preschool Everquest raiding is to be honest. It's more for people who played EQ back in the day and just want a very easy way to play the game again with modern conveniences.

@Tearofsoul can you pm me the link to the old site? I wanted to show it to Hist and Syc, I cant believe you found that stuff.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
You created an account to post those videos? Are you the content creator?

This message board and community typically is not going to let you schill your shit without backlash if you just pop in, pull the pin a grenade and run out the back door.

I created my account a little while back, not specifically to post those videos. And no, I did not create them. I don't know how I "pulled the pin on a grenade and ran out the back door". I've seen a lot of talk on here recently about progress and graphics, those videos were made about a week ago so I figured people may be interested in seeing them. This is a Pantheon forum... sorry for posting a video about Pantheon?

And to everyone saying "of course devs are going to say graphics will be better, they say that shit all the time" - it's a good point and I completely agree with you. I don't know how it's going to turn out, and neither do you. But some people are excited that this game might actually follow through with their vision and turn out to be good. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'm disappointed in the delayed pre-alpha, but if we do get to that stage then I think it will address a lot of peoples concerns.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just in case you're new here...The majority of dregs that frequent this thread are here solely for Bradlulz. The rest of us (maybe a handful) don't really spend too much time worrying about Brad. We simply have actual hopes and dreams for this game to see the light of day.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Pantheon is Brad's version of Duke Nukem Forever. You guys should hold your breath I am sure it will be released any day now.. any day.

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Bro, D dmdrew , you're going to get shit no matter what. Essentially cause you're new and afaik, I dont recognize your name from any game that has a forum guild in it. So the shill thing is just... like.. automatic? Link up with one of the forum guilds and become a bro.

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
For those of you who are interested in the game (regardless if you think it will release or not) here is a decent summary video and a follow up regarding current graphics:

I get why you guys don't have faith, but some people do. It is what it is

I don't have faith in Brad nor his team. However, the progress they've done so far is solid enough for me to know the game is going to be released. Anyone who's skeptical about this is a retard full of hate who cannot see facts because of their blind hate.

• 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't have faith in Brad nor his team. However, the progress they've done so far is solid enough for me to know the game is going to be released. Anyone who's skeptical about this is a retard full of hate who cannot see facts because of their blind hate.
a19.png

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users
Oh. ok then

Brad McQuaid is a clueless little bitch who's probably snorting your founders pledge off some hookers tits in a crack den right now. Pantheon looks like complete shit and if you ever think it's going to see the light of day then you're a fucking retard.

Did i do good?

• 11Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 12 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
This guy does some pretty good videos on dying/dead MMOs, just did one on Vangaurd. Not sure where else to post it but seems appropriate for this thread.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Oh. ok then

Brad McQuaid is a clueless little bitch who's probably snorting your founders pledge off some hookers tits in a crack den right now. Pantheon looks like complete shit and if you ever think it's going to see the light of day then you're a fucking retard.

Did i do good?

OMG OMG OMG OMG PAY ATTENTION TO ME HEY GUYS OMG PAY ATTENTION TO ME.

tenor.gif

Yep you did good, now that you've gotten attention your shilling it complete you may go back to the pantheon forums. Make sure you pay your $14.99 to Brad and Co. before you leave.

• 2Worf
  • 2Salty

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I check in once a year to see if its out yet. I think this is my 5th post

• 2Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Hope this game inflicts you all with crippling addictions, farming epic pieces for your 4th alt.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user