Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
My boy Utnayan always circling this thread like a vulture, half drunk on PBR and eating pork rinds.

An AMA with Brad (Or ANY developer in the state this industry is in) would be a poor use of time. Time better spent for him actually coming out with something to play.

Developer interviews are worthless fluff pieces where ZERO relevant information is given because of lock downs with marketing from the publisher. So, let's just say we did and don't. Unless you want to be basked in about 78 pages of absolute nothing.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
An AMA with Brad (Or ANY developer in the state this industry is in) would be a poor use of time. Time better spent for him actually coming out with something to play.

Developer interviews are worthless fluff pieces where ZERO relevant information is given because of lock downs with marketing from the publisher. So, let's just say we did and don't. Unless you want to be basked in about 78 pages of absolute nothing.
No, you see, the benefit is getting Brad away from the work so that he can't fuck with it. Lock him in back to back interviews for the next 24 months and BAM, vidya gaem!

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I dont really understand why they are leaving some races alone, sticking entirely to their traditional lore, and why they are rewriting others? As much as theyve changed about them, why are they even called halflings? I will say that my age showed when I read that newsletter. When they said Lost Boys.. I went back to the 80's Vampire movie.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Hopefully we'll see Halflings in the next stream. That will make 6 of 9 races complete I believe.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I dont really understand why they are leaving some races alone, sticking entirely to their traditional lore, and why they are rewriting others? As much as theyve changed about them, why are they even called halflings?

Design by committee maybe? There could be someone who's not retarded doing good work but also being given stupid orders from above. Or vice versa. Either way, stupid is as stupid does.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mick

<Gold Donor>

I'm with utnayan. He is not going to say anything new that we haven't already heard or seen in the twitch streams.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I'm with utnayan. He is not going to say anything new that we haven't already heard or seen in the twitch streams.

You’re my boy blue.

Now I want everyone here from yesteryear to look up the same damn bullshit interviews from the past.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nothing better than Fuzzy Trolls except possibly Rerolled skeletons.

Why isn't the ancient necromancer doing anything?

I Want fucking LOS agro on mobs already.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't think anyone on this forums gives enough fucks about interviews, AMA's, etc.because we're a bunch of jaded bastards that don't believe anyone anymore. At my age I certainly don't care about advertising, put out a good game and you get my money, else, go fuck yourself. In the same way, I don't want games with DLCs on day one, with pre-purchase massive campaigns and with pay2win models.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't think anyone on this forums gives enough fucks about interviews, AMA's, etc.because we're a bunch of jaded bastards that don't believe anyone anymore. At my age I certainly don't care about advertising, put out a good game and you get my money, else, go fuck yourself. In the same way, I don't want games with DLCs on day one, with pre-purchase massive campaigns and with pay2win models.

Agreed, although I would not have been as eloquent.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I never EVER get sick of the fallen gifs. Ever.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Raign

Golden Squire
My guess is that is them setting up their booth at TwitchCon... it does not appear to be going all that well from the picture though lol