Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
anyone complaining current day EQ is hard compared to live, never played live

and by hard i actually mean "requires a time investment"

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't think anyone is arguing that current EQ is anything like live.

• 1Like

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Half you people are drunk on nostalgia like the 72 year old dude who constantly tells everyone about how older cars were better, then dies out hypothermia out in the woods when he's driving his classic car and it breaks down in the middle of no where.

The other half are dreaming harder than DACA recipients and the DNC.

Thankfully, Agnarr killed most of my EQ nostalgia. There are still things I would like to see from EQ Classic in Pantheon (or any mmo). But from the videos I've seen so far (the play streams with Brad and the group, etc), Pantheon seems to already have the EQ feel and I'm sure I'll have fun playing it. Even if it isn't a full copy of EQ reskinned.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
@a_skeleton_03 I was thinking you should see if you can talk Brad into selling the forum, you, an allotment of alpha applications that all "Super Donors" can get. Bring traffic, neck beards, w/e to the forum and possibly make some money? Something. Im a shitty person that hasnt donated, but its an idea regardless and I would buy in then. Super Donor is what, 100 bucks?

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
@a_skeleton_03 I was thinking you should see if you can talk Brad into selling the forum, you, an allotment of alpha applications that all "Super Donors" can get. Bring traffic, neck beards, w/e to the forum and possibly make some money? Something. Im a shitty person that hasnt donated, but its an idea regardless and I would buy in then. Super Donor is what, 100 bucks?
I keep trying to get him over here for an AMA.

@Convo you need to get in touch with me and see what we can do to work together.

• 1Like

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
If Brad had any kinda smarts, he should stay the fuck away from here. He's just going to get killed by people! lol, It would be nice to see him post, but not smart.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

If Brad had any kinda smarts, he should stay the fuck away from here. He's just going to get killed by people! lol, It would be nice to see him post, but not smart.

In all reality people of importance need to have some protection from the shit lords. Looking at the forum as if it was a business, revoking posting privileges to a single thread for a person is good for the longevity of the forum when dealing with users that could potentially bring several more users to the forum. If someone was constantly screaming "Vaporware!" "Thief!" "Drug Addict!" at a person of importance, I doubt their presence would be missed in that single thread. @a_skeleton_03

• 1Like

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
In all reality people of importance need to have some protection from the shit lords. Looking at the forum as if it was a business, revoking posting privileges to a single thread for a person is good for the longevity of the forum when dealing with users that could potentially bring several more users to the forum. If someone was constantly screaming "Vaporware!" "Thief!" "Drug Addict!" at a person of importance, I doubt their presence would be missed in that single thread. @a_skeleton_03
Im all for that moderating. We all know someone will shit up the thread, they ALWAYS do, happens everytime.

• 1Solidarity

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

Yep, Brad has a forum for all the ball sucking you will need. Obviously, since you've never donated, you won't be missed.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Yep, Brad has a forum for all the ball sucking you will need. Obviously, since you've never donated, you won't be missed.
except it wont be about people sucking his balls, it will be people that want actual questions and answers to the game. Brad deserves some of the shit he gets. Hell maybe most, but it be nice to hear him answer something without people shitting up a thread.

• 1Solidarity

Daidraco

At least you're highlighting exactly what Im referring to. But sure, I can see your point. Cause the money that was spent on rerolled did about as much good as the money I spent on EQ:Next did. I just want something in return this time.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
If we had an AMA thread for Brad it would be moderated. You guys could post in this thread all you want but he would be given his chance to answer questions in an organized manner.

This doesn't make us neofag and it wouldn't be censorship. It would be a thread dedicated to a singular purpose.

I would never let any developer no matter how big prevent us from speaking our minds in general but I would give any dev no matter big or small the chance to have a moderated area for their voice to be heard.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
At least you're highlighting exactly what Im referring to. But sure, I can see your point. Cause the money that was spent on rerolled did about as much good as the money I spent on EQ:Next did. I just want something in return this time.

Lmao, and you thought I was salty. Where did the evil Draegan touch you.I'm sorry I triggered you. I will try...to be better. Person of importance...Brad...Lmao...trying so hard....impossible...

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If we had an AMA thread for Brad it would be moderated. You guys could post in this thread all you want but he would be given his chance to answer questions in an organized manner.

This doesn't make us neofag and it wouldn't be censorship. It would be a thread dedicated to a singular purpose.

I would never let any developer no matter how big prevent us from speaking our minds in general but I would give any dev no matter big or small the chance to have a moderated area for their voice to be heard.

If we really end up ever having a moderated AMA thread for any Developer, can you please moderate out all the inane questions by the stupid people? Only allow serious questions that aren't free answers to pad the post count such as "will we be able to make pancakes with the cooking skill?"

In my experience, every single dumbass question like that gets an answer, and the difficult, relevant questions just disappear between all the stupid ones.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
An AMA here would be awesome but Brad would have to be retarded to agree to it. We'd be more likely to get an interview between a_skeleton_03 and Brad where a_skeleton_03 could ask him a bunch of questions we prepared in advance.

• 1Solidarity

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Im all for that moderating. We all know someone will shit up the thread, they ALWAYS do, happens everytime.

My boy Utnayan always circling this thread like a vulture, half drunk on PBR and eating pork rinds.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users