Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I just don't see a point in him coming here. There's not anyone left here to really sell his game too as most of us have already made up our mind one way or the other. From his point of view I don't really see any upside in coming back here.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I just don't see a point in him coming here. There's not anyone left here to really sell his game too as most of us have already made up our mind one way or the other. From his point of view I don't really see any upside in coming back here.
He can start an early partnership with tyen tyen for #Pantheoninabrowser

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
He only needs to come back and rub it in after the servers have been up for a year

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I'm all for an AMA or discussion with a Pantheon rep but why not have guys like Convo or Joppa instead? People want info right? These guys should provide lots of it without the lies, dodges, etc while also keeping people from talking shit to The Important Person. I think some of these people just want to talk to someone more important than their welfare rep.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Not sure that a 10-25k customer base of what will probably be a terrible game is worth boasting about...

• 2Worf
  • 2Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
So they released info on the Halfling for this month's newsletter. I like how they tossed in there that these "are not Tolkien's hobbits." That's all well and good but couldn't you just call these things Wood Elfs or Tree Elfs or whatever? They pretty much described every high fantasy's version of an elf that is somehow tied to nature.

I took this as.... "Yeah, we had this piece of artwork and we weren't sure what to do with it so we fixed it with story and lore so deal with it."

I guess it's not a big deal but I think when anyone says Halfling, we know visually what to expect. It's like gnomes, dwarves, etc. It may be cliche and overdone but it is what it is...

Probably a bit picky but I thought it was pretty stupid and unnecessary.

Dullahan

Golden Knight of the Realm
So they released info on the Halfling for this month's newsletter. I like how they tossed in there that these "are not Tolkien's hobbits." That's all well and good but couldn't you just call these things Wood Elfs or Tree Elfs or whatever? They pretty much described every high fantasy's version of an elf that is somehow tied to nature.

I took this as.... "Yeah, we had this piece of artwork and we weren't sure what to do with it so we fixed it with story and lore so deal with it."

I guess it's not a big deal but I think when anyone says Halfling, we know visually what to expect. It's like gnomes, dwarves, etc. It may be cliche and overdone but it is what it is...

Probably a bit picky but I thought it was pretty stupid and unnecessary.
Maybe woodlings? Treelings? They're like tribal hobbits.

DMAYkZzVwAA82vs.png:large

• 1Picard

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
A ReRolled Skeleton should really be a horse.

Beating a dead horse... Ahahhaaha

I crack myself up. <Grins>

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Slightly better than fuzzy trolls?

This entire era tells me exactly how much attention Brad is actually paying to this project. If he were actually bothering to keep an eye on it fuzzy trolls never should have been a thing. Whatever comes of this game can be laid at Joppa's feet. Brad just exists to play PR and leach off the money.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
They are the kids from hook.....serious.

What was the name of the fat black lost boy. You know the one who looked like he would get winded eating pancakes.

Anyways these so called halflings are just another bad decision in a long line of bad decisions.

• 1Salty

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Hey, 40 year old men pretending to be teenage girls by always claiming their mic is broken when the guild wants them in voice chat for raid need characters too.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users