Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Forward momentum from the slide and upper body power to push back up at the right time balanced with lower back power is all it is.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's so easy for wide outs that I have never seen it before in the thousands of football games I have watched.

You guys....

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You guys forget Utnayan was a former NFL player (totes real) so he's well-versed in everything when it comes to football.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I'm not seeing what is so amazing there. He pushes up onto his right knee and then uses that momentum to continue up onto his toes. Anyone in decent shape should be able to pull off similar.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I'm not seeing what is so amazing there. He pushes up onto his right knee and then uses that momentum to continue up onto his toes. Anyone in decent shape should be able to pull off similar.

Yep. :)

Now, if this video was a guy sitting in a lazy-boy stuffing cheetos in his face at an alarming rate that seemed sub-human, DickityTrick would comprehend how it is easily done.

82738232ef3173eadf76f9ef97f363bd.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Salty
  • 1Solidarity

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Most of you fat lards couldn't bench 135 but now you can defy gravity.

Okay.

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I mean that gif is so unremarkable that it didn't make the rounds on the news outlets for like a full week along with reaction videos by pro athletes talking about how crazy it was. But Brad worshipers in their meth dens can totally do it! I wanna see an attempt video by one of the guys on here.

• 1Worf

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I mean that gif is so unremarkable that it didn't make the rounds on the news outlets for like a full week along with reaction videos by pro athletes talking about how crazy it was. But Brad worshipers in their meth dens can totally do it! I wanna see an attempt video by one of the guys on here.

Watch this guy DEFY GRAVITY even better than a football player!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also one of these days you'll figure out that the "news outlets" are full of fat slob morons who barely register room temperature IQ. I fail at being impressed that some Gif made the click bait rounds.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Skanda

I'm Amod too!

HOLY SHIT! The gravity defying has spread enough that even 14 year olds have it figured out.

• 3Worf
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Dullahan

Golden Knight of the Realm
None of those other videos looked anything like what Jones did. You could see what they were doing with their body to create the force necessary to get up. Not the case with Jones.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I would expect nothing less than abject stupidity like above from a Pantheon fanboy.

• 2Picard
  • 1Like