I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
gif-cute-puppy-tgif-jpg.gif

• 9Like
  • 7Worf
Reactions: 15 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I rag on this shit a lot, but I've actually caught myself thinking "I'm looking forward to Pantheon" several times the past week due to some incidental exposure to early MMO nostalgia. I don't particularly think it will be a very good game, but even if it's mediocre, the older style game design will make up for it. I'm hankering for some janky difficult confusing and complex MMO gameplay, which simply isn't available anymore.

They don't have to be great. They just have to be OK.

Thankyajesus another brother walks among us today

Can you imagine if some of these EQ people had streams running on them?

Some day in our life time, it will be a reality.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I feel like if some of you nerds made a group of friends and played D&D you would enjoy it more than a hypothetical MMORPG that is a pipedream of a cokehead.

• 6Like
  • 2Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
Thankyajesus another brother walks among us today

Can you imagine if some of these EQ people had streams running on them?

Some day in our life time, it will be a reality.
Lets fucking hope.. special shit was lost..

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

rinthea

Trakanon Raider
Oh there will be people streaming it. 250k played Vanguard at launch, Pantheon will get at least that.

The problem with this game and mmo's in general, is it's boring as batshit to watch the streams. Gameplay of mmo's doesn't translate well to streams. There's too much shit going on. The only way watching a mmo stream is mildly entertaining is if the people streaming are doing all the work with the entertaining.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Luckily some people will monitor the streams waiting to make clips of any berg outs for u for the most part.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Its boring to watch streams period. How someone watches someone play a gane they can easily go play is beyond me. Il watch raid video montages if theyre done well but I really dont want to see gamerxx1 kill 15 murlocs for a quest when I can go do said quest

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Skill games are fun to watch. RPGs are very hard to make fun to watch, too much dead time and very little skill necessary when facing AI.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I haven't played PnP D&D in roughly 25 years. Thanks for putting that idea in my head. There an Adult Friend Finder, D&D edition?

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I haven't played PnP D&D in roughly 25 years. Thanks for putting that idea in my head. There an Adult Friend Finder, D&D edition?

yes, its called meetup dot com

I found a group of 1st edition old school players over a year ago and we play one night every two weeks. And its actually face to face at a table, none of that retarded virtual Skype stuff.

Mat'hir Uth Gan

Trakanon Raider
I thought meetup dot com was to hook up with truckers and get a cock meat sandwich behind a rest stop? Oh well, give it a shot etchazz, let us know how it goes!

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I thought meetup dot com was to hook up with truckers and get a cock meat sandwich behind a rest stop? Oh well, give it a shot etchazz, let us know how it goes!

I'm more inclined to believe your version of meet up.com, but if they want to play D&D afterwards, what the hell!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users