Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Yeah fuck Final Fantasy. What is it with Chris and his FF ass licking and ball tickling in every thread. We get it, its the pinnacle of gaming for you. No need to repeat the shit in every god damn MMO thread dude.

While I agree, he did get someone to say 'pinnacle of gaming' in this thread which I never thought I'd see. Chris, you won, your twenty is in the mail.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
While I agree, he did get someone to say 'pinnacle of gaming' in this thread which I never thought I'd see. Chris, you won, your twenty is in the mail.
I wouldn't use the term myself.

FF14 is an excellent MMO, a shitty single player game and a fantastic single player game all jammed into the same package. The MMO and single player content both complement each other (at Endgame) and conflict with each other (when levelling).

I don't know why you wouldn't learn the lessons from games iterating the genre and finding success.

There's a bunch of stuff to copy and bunch of stuff to avoid from FF14. Same with WoW. Same with Genshin Impact.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
1640819912126.gif

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We are nearing 50000 responses in a thread that started in 2013 for a game that is not only not yet released but which is at least 2 more years from being released....

Rick Astley was a musical genius who simply needed time for his 80s era artistic brilliance to be truly recognized. The views and responses to his biggest hit couldn't possibly be due to any other cause such as being a giant meme; they are because everyone likes Never Gonna Give You Up for its quality.

giphy.gif

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Nirgon Nirgon are you able to clarify as to whether people are mad because they aren’t brad or mad because brad is no longer working on this project (due to being dead)?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
For real Folder is poster child for mad cuz brad

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
It definitely started out as mad cuz Brad.

What it's turned into is some kind of sick doubling down on the game must never come out.

I'll be on Vanguard emulator.