Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
What level did you hit?
1664484100157.jpeg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Every time I check in on this game, I'm reminded of how utterly dis-a-fucking-ppointing it is to see the progress they've made. Or more specifically, not made.

Why the fuck do I care about having more fog levels to the newly re-re-revamped weather system? I mean, WTF?! It's like you researched all the features that matter in a successful MMO and chose to focus all your resources on the ones that have the least impact. And then you want to ultra-hype the shit out of what you put together as if it's some huge step towards completion when all it really does is serve as a reminder of where your shortcomings are as a development team/company.

Next up for November will be a 2 hour long stream previewing the upcoming revamp of their tree designs to include seventeen different types of root structures.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Damn that's rough. Show 8 years into development.
But see that's not a fair comparison. Blizzard had manpower and budget to make it into a game at that point.

Pantheon can only be compared to the barely playable pre-alpha garbage because that's all it ever will be.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I like how you think its some sick burn showing wow at 6 months of development? That shit is head and shoulders more complete even then than pantheon ever will be. They have multiple zones, leveling system, persistent server, etc.

Its pretty easy to compare them at similar points, 8 years of development. You have the pantheon pod casts which showcase zero gameplay on one side, and you have wrath of the lich king classic you can go play on the other. Wonder which one is in better shape?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Blizzard really knew how to do it with a team of 8 people and a coffee can full of dollas