Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Ha. I just never could beleive the investment one. It just sounds impossible with the current state

Kyn-you sound like someone who got an alpha invite and thought they'd have a finished and fun game. Why isn't it fun? What needs to change??
I played all the demos up to this point. It just feels hollow and shallow. Just a shell of a game. The mechanics are all very primitive and simplistic. They need to work on that, and they need more worldbuilders who are up to par and can breathe some life into the game.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Have there been any attempts at reconciliation with any members of the original dev team?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Kyn, how much crowd funding money has gone up Brad's nose?

Is Brad ever going to get anything to rock?

Do you feel the team worked more efficient when they had the laid back approach?
Its more efficient now if you can stand the uptight attitude. But for being volunteer you shouldn't have to deal with corporate style BS. People are going to get burned out and you will see more of a revolving door imo. Also, bear in mind efficiency doesn't equal quality.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
What are the strength/weaknesses of the current team in your opinion?

Just in general..you do not have to get personal, unless you want.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They need Jason and Vu. No disrespect to the other members of the old team but those guys would make the biggest difference and Brad ran them off.

Cathex_sl

shitlord
Pantheon has--hands down--produced the most entertaining series of threads in MMO history. I almost feel obligated to donate.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
You mentioned Monty being the core of the team. Do you feel things will fall apart or delay if something happens to him? (Wrong idea to stack so much on one person?)