Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
oh look, Quaid is posting in the Pantheon thread instead of working on his game.

i wonder if Aradune is simultaneously about to post in the Our World thread.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
oh look, Quaid is posting in the Pantheon thread instead of working on his game.

He would but he is too busy making the best unity game EVER(with the limited funding from his minions). He doesn't have time to post in forums!!

Quaid

Trump's Staff

Working on my game? You know I'm not a dev, right? I'm sorry if I gave you a different impression. I just like to bullshit about MMORPGs in my spare time...

iannis

Musty Nester
That song is sooooooooooooooooo daaaaaaaaaaamnnnnn looooooooooooooooong. I've never listened to even half of it, and it's 6 damn minutes long off 1 verse and 1 chorus. lol.

It's like it's too legit to quit!

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Per Facebook:

Quick update: the conversion to Unity 5 is complete, although taking full advantage of U5 will be an ongoing process. We are making steady forward progress in key areas, namely by focusing on the level 1-10 player experience for each class and all of the underlying systems. We owe you guys a significant development update and we will be working to deliver that in next 1-2 weeks - stay tuned!

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Update:

Hey all. We are looking for a Web Designer to re-design our web site. Someone really good at web presentation. Someone who could help us make a website that screams AAA quality, on par with the best game websites that are out there. You would work with a Web Programmer and a top notch 2-D artist. If you are interested or know of someone who may be, please send your resume (especially with sites you've created in the past that we can take a look at) to[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */. This would likely be a paying, part-time job. Thanks!

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Brad's idea for good web design: pay people to build a [fugly] website you can use to steal money from saps and then claim the donations are justified to keep the website and forums up and running.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
I am so tempted to e-mail brad from like 6-7 different emails with the random geocities and AOL websites I made back in the day. I even made one with a tiled image of a dragonball that was motherfucking obnoxious. I wonder if they even exist still?

Hilarity would hopefully ensue.