Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Of those games, only FFXIV has any kind of serious population that I know of.

What class can do that in FFXIV? Cause last I heard there was no class with mobility.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Talking about a worthless but fun spell, did anyone else ever use voice graft for necros? It was fun as hell. Great entertainment in groups. Helped get divination up, gave me more value in the group, lol...just a handy spell.
voice graft+charmed pet in lguk=hilarity

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
All those games have great populations if you pick the right server.
I have been educated. Are ESO and Archage almost entirely about PvP? or am I wrong on that one too?

SWTOR doesn't interest me, but I'm still curious as to what class has mobility, survivability, and is wanted in raids---I would love to love FFXIV, but I'm still sore that they changed thaum from badass necro-style healer to "nuke it to death".

If its Ninja or Dark Knight with self healing and some cool unique raid ability---I will literally suck a fucking cock in your honor.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Clearly a_skeleton_02 never cast Flare with his Magician
tongue.png
Flare was just particle effects on a target letting people see it. Reverse flare would be a spell necromancers got that would remove any light sources on the character.

It would be a pvp spell.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Need a g-flux spell that you resist based on character weight. Or snares based on weight. /gu"I knew I shouldn't have had that last donut"

I am also not sure that I want global markets anymore. Partially because I think it's neat to have people playing the market from one place to another, but also because I want to be able to troll local markets. Say, you have open world PvP and one of your [group's] neighbors is trying to build a stone wall, so they need mass quantities of stone. So you send your folks to sneak over to buy whatever stone goes up for sale in their local market. Neighbors lose their shit, /rage at their own players who either willingly sell to you for $$$ or put stone up for public sale because they don't know what's going on, and occasionally you mount a raid to damage their wall to sabotage progress (and/or raid wherever they harvest stone). Even better, when the price for stone in their market skyrockets as a result, people from elsewhere start trying to bring in stone to sell there. I mean, I wouldn't be TELLING people to gank those people bringing in stone, but hey, maybe we should gank those people bringing in stone...

For extra lulz, email that neighboring kingdom or whatever screencaps of the enormous stockpile of stone you end up with. Like, 50k stone that you only have because you're fucking with them hardcore.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Need a g-flux spell that you resist based on character weight. Or snares based on weight. /gu"I knew I shouldn't have had that last donut"

I am also not sure that I want global markets anymore. Partially because I think it's neat to have people playing the market from one place to another, but also because I want to be able to troll local markets. Say, you have open world PvP and one of your [group's] neighbors is trying to build a stone wall, so they need mass quantities of stone. So you send your folks to sneak over to buy whatever stone goes up for sale in their local market. Neighbors lose their shit, /rage at their own players who either willingly sell to you for $$$ or put stone up for public sale because they don't know what's going on, and occasionally you mount a raid to damage their wall to sabotage progress (and/or raid wherever they harvest stone). Even better, when the price for stone in their market skyrockets as a result, people from elsewhere start trying to bring in stone to sell there. I mean, I wouldn't be TELLING people to gank those people bringing in stone, but hey, maybe we should gank those people bringing in stone...

For extra lulz, email that neighboring kingdom or whatever screencaps of the enormous stockpile of stone you end up with. Like, 50k stone that you only have because you're fucking with them hardcore.
This game sounds awesome. Too bad todays market is fullof pussies.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider

God damn Mongolians! Stay away from my shitty wall!

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
I actually used to listen to ICP when I was 12. I was enamored with the fact that they cussed a lot and talked about killing people.

Then I turned 13 and put childish things behind me.

BeachParty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Seed Funding Achieved - Game Development to Continue | Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen | MMORPG.com

Visionary Realms has announced that it has secured seed funding to continue the development of Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen. According to Venture Beat, the funding will see the game extended beyond the currently available ten playable levels.

"The new seed funding will help the Carlsbad, Calif.-based company take a big step forward in developing its fantasy role-playing MMO, said McQuaid, chief creative officer at Visionary Realms in an interview with GamesBeat at the Gaming Insiders event last week. Indeed, since Visionary Realms is taking on successful MMOs like World of Warcraft, it?s going to need a fair amount of money to get its project off the ground."

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
When didn't they have DPS meters?
They had them but they could be wildly inaccurate. The damage that it would parse could often times not show up for individuals if they were too far away from the character doing the recount. So it was pretty universally accepted that to get an accurate DPS count it was very boss-specific (good luck trying on trash) or you had to run it yourself. So if you shit the meters you just said the person's program wasn't calculating it properly.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Seed Funding Achieved - Game Development to Continue | Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen | MMORPG.com

Visionary Realms has announced that it has secured seed funding to continue the development of Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen. According to Venture Beat, the funding will see the game extended beyond the currently available ten playable levels.

"The new seed funding will help the Carlsbad, Calif.-based company take a big step forward in developing its fantasy role-playing MMO, said McQuaid, chief creative officer at Visionary Realms in an interview with GamesBeat at the Gaming Insiders event last week. Indeed, since Visionary Realms is taking on successful MMOs like World of Warcraft, it?s going to need a fair amount of money to get its project off the ground."
The fanboy comments and the fact MMORPG.COM is a shitpile paid off web site, makes me feel dirty for even clicking that link to give those morons a web hit.