Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
brad2.jpg

Oatlord_sl

shitlord
The Moneypit
The first thing anyone who pledges money to this project will encounter, the money pit is a surprisingly deep hole that is entirely a man made construct. It swallows wealth at an infinite rate, defying both physics and logic. Some say there is a portal at the bottom of the pit that leads to the realm where dreams go to die.

The Great Pyramid of Schemes
A huge monolith built by a greedy wizard. The pyramid is a great mystery to all but the most seasoned adventurers. It is said that the secret to unlimited wealth is contained at the top of the structure, one merely needs to reach it. However boundless traps and plot holes await any who would brave it's many, many, many levels.

All Manor
This large property is most peculiar indeed. It is populated by every spare art asset and half baked idea the developers had lying around to try and meet their goal of four complete areas to explore by launch. Come see such sights as the invisible stalker, the feckless horror, the low resolution dragon and the gelatinous code.

The Direstraits
This will most likely be the last place a halfling or anyone else will see in the doomed world of Pantheon. The area is devoid of all life. It contains such places as the marsh of low return which is fed by the river of tears. The delinquency dunes that look out over the sea of non-liquidity. And the burn-rate plain that stretch out before the foot of the terrible mounting Debt that is continuously undergoing bankruption.

I gave it my best, but something tells me it wont be enough.
I would play such a game. Good work. "Bankruption"

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
after well over 2? years in development, a movie of a forest

target audience must be squirrels

Faux

Lord Nagafen Raider
It sounds like they recently got a second round of funding that I think they mentioned was going to partially go to artists. Hopefully that means custom character models and animations and my guess would be they start releasing new gameplay videos after that. By all accounts, they have a workable Level 1-10 game for all the release classes including skills, combat, items, inventory management, etc...
Pre-alpha should be starting soon (TM) so we'll see.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
It sounds like they recently got a second round of funding that I think they mentioned was going to partially go to artists. Hopefully that means custom character models and animations and my guess would be they start releasing new gameplay videos after that. By all accounts, they have a workable Level 1-10 game for all the release classes including skills, combat, items, inventory management, etc...
I was waiting for the punchline or sarcasm.... but I see you're just being satirical. Well done, sir.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Alpha was projected by the end of 2015 in their FAQ on the new site, of course they haven't updated that projection, but i guess they are being consistent; they are barely updating anything. They keep making the same mistakes, over and over and over again. If they took their cues on transparency from the folks at Crowfall and Camelot Unchained instead of acting like they are a AAA studio (which they aren't) and need to shroud everything in secrecy they would probably get more crowd funding. They purportedly have a completed demo like you stated, so they should have been doing class reveals (or at least class mechanics, even if it's just a simple "yeah, we stole everything about this class from EQ including all spells, abiliities, etc."), combat mechanic reveals, etc. or at least something during this time.

Faux

Lord Nagafen Raider
Alpha was projected by the end of 2015 in their FAQ on the new site, of course they haven't updated that projection, but i guess they are being consistent; they are barely updating anything. They keep making the same mistakes, over and over and over again. If they took their cues on transparency from the folks at Crowfall and Camelot Unchained instead of acting like they are a AAA studio (which they aren't) and need to shroud everything in secrecy they would probably get more crowd funding. They purportedly have a completed demo like you stated, so they should have been doing class reveals (or at least class mechanics, even if it's just a simple "yeah, we stole everything about this class from EQ including all spells, abiliities, etc."), combat mechanic reveals, etc. or at least something during this time.
I think pre-alpha (not alpha) was supposed to start by the end of the year, but either way you are right and they are behind schedule (unless we won't actually even hear when pre-alpha starts due to NDA reasons). It could be going on now for all I know.

EDIT: I stand corrected, their Faq does say Alpha, not pre-alpha. I'm sure we would have heard if that started.

I agree with you completely. They are definitely being more secretive than they should be given their position as a largely crowdfunded development process. I want to see more than a blurb on their website about class design. If not short gameplay videos (which I can understand postponing if they are actually working on custom characters and animations now), then at least a teaser about a few class-defining abilities for each class to give people an inkling about how the classes might play. But yeah, even though I like the zone artwork they have released, they really need to release more info about the classes and combat mechanics.