Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Boloboy said:
rererolled should all get beta invites...

I could see Pantheon going beta somewhere around 2017-2018.  And by "beta" I mean they'll have 10% of the content of the average professional MMO, and what does exist will be buggy as all fuck.  And it will rock more than EQNext.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
We'll need to petition to have Rerolled Skeletons turned into Rererolled Skeletons.

Droelm

Molten Core Raider
Add my name to the list of beta-beggars. I can wait, nothing else on the horizon remotely interests me.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
I made this just to shit up the old forum, but i might as well post it one last time here, in the most appropriate thread.

2wn22xl.jpg

I actually watched their livestreams recently, if they ran another crowdfunding campaign I'd match Soygen's dollar. Convo, post that on the Pantheon forums, maybe it'll lure brad over.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You can pay $29.99 right now for Pantheon forum access.. become an apprentice developer today.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, how many were scammed from that shit by the way.. Don't tell me any of you fuckers bought the extra fuck you package.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I've already set up a recurring monthly payment directly to Brad's patreon. It's never too early to start paying a subscription charge to such a wonderful project.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
that brad ad is funny as hell. lulzd hard.

my body is ready for pantyon

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
I know there is a lot of hate on the man (good reason), but I cannot help myself. I am excited for this game and my doubts that it will be pulled off lessen every live stream (take that Eq Next)...Maybe I am just a sucker for the old school buff sound "acquired" by Pantheon. That said, the campaign of memes brings me great joy.