Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Wait is this legitimate? And people are still giving this guy money? Holy fuck.

Nah dude you don't get it, this guy made EQ.

It's not like he got lucky by basically copy pasting other people work from his favorite MUD. It's not like he is a drug addict. It's not like he swindled millions from Microsoft and gave them smoke and mirror vapor ware, it's not like he went on dirt bike drub binges and fired his team in a parking lot. It's not like he shilled on this board for a new game when it was Denny's napkin scribbles, it is like he listened to any advice when it came to the Kickstarter, it's not like he was exposed as a fraud and never posted here again, it's not like he then scammed people after kickstarter failed into giving him that money directly, it's not like he took that cash for bills and fucked his team who then quit, it's not like he hired a crazy evangelical family to run things for a while who made fuzzy trolls, but now things are all better and perfect. 😂

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The real joke is that I expect about as much out of this as I expect out of any company that says it's making an MMO.

Never coming out might actually be an improvement over the ones that actually launch.

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mat'hir Uth Gan

Trakanon Raider

Yeah, it was pretty bad. But, again, on the flip side, it does make the current state of the project all the more impressive. I think the vast majority of us, especially when the primary team quit, thought the odds of this game ever reaching the current state of development were at 1% at best. I view it as a minor miracle it's gotten to this point, and it's all because of the Joppa guy. Game may still suck, Joppa might be a crap designer in the end, who knows, but at least it seems like there is a chance this thing can release now. I'm even kinda, sorta, looking forward to testing it out at some point. They need more money to get it to launch for sure, so it still may not happen. Odds are it won't happen. But, there's a much better chance now than before, I figure around 10-15%.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

It sounds like a joke, but yes, it's actually true.

Also,
6bc644cd31a9ee31e6dfe2105957eecb.gif

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
...all because of the Joppa guy. Game may still suck, Joppa might be a crap designer in the end, who knows, but at least it seems like there is a chance this thing can release now. ...
If the game sucks, it sure as shit won't be because of Joppa. Regardless of his designing prowess, or lack thereof. This whole process has been a dumpster fire riding on a train that's on a collision course with a shit sandwich. It might even end up being a good game, but it's been a damn mess the whole way through.

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?

Siliconemelons

Nah dude you don't get it, this guy made EQ.

It's not like he got lucky by basically copy pasting other people work from his favorite MUD. It's not like he is a drug addict. It's not like he swindled millions from Microsoft and gave them smoke and mirror vapor ware, it's not like he went on dirt bike drub binges and fired his team in a parking lot. It's not like he shilled on this board for a new game when it was Denny's napkin scribbles, it is like he listened to any advice when it came to the Kickstarter, it's not like he was exposed as a fraud and never posted here again, it's not like he then scammed people after kickstarter failed into giving him that money directly, it's not like he took that cash for bills and fucked his team who then quit, it's not like he hired a crazy evangelical family to run things for a while who made fuzzy trolls, but now things are all better and perfect. 😂

yw8Ye8O.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Dracula's Crew

Molten Core Raider
Rumor has it Pre-Alpha 3 kicks off Wednesday, July 11th so we only have another 4 more years before release.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Wurstsalat

Silver Knight of the Realm
Wasn't Wurstsalat the guy that posted pics of his supermodel GF years ago?

You know, kind of like the pics of Trexx, but hot

That was long time ago. Sometime inbetween then and now i grew up and realized, appearance isnt everything.

• 1Worf

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
If only they knew completing their character models in pre-alpha was what stood in their way of rocking.

Its your guys fault for making fun of the asset store.

Instead of buying store assets, he is doing it some roundabout concept art to 3d modeller to unity. He is working as if he has a real game studio of 20 3d modellers.

You are witnessing how fucking slow it is when you dont just buy assets from the internet or the asset store or paying people

• 1Like