Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
fails-like-this-are-a-win-for-the-rest-of-us-xx-photos-25.gif

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
At first I though you were trolling but now I realize you are just severely retarded.

Ghost was coming along pretty well and was canceled solely due to its place in the life-cycle of the original Xbox. It wasn't going to be finished before the 360 came out and would have been too expensive to either rework or put out at a heavy discount for the old console.

Now, I don't expect your extra chromosome to understand things like product life-cycles or return on investment, but this is for the other people in the thread that can comprehend such things.

All that money down the drain. Insert 2000 pages of people slipping on ice. Fal'len title. Whew.

Hey, where's the hate thread for Camelot Unchained?

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
All that money down the drain. Insert 2000 pages of people slipping on ice. Fal'len title. Whew.

Hey, where's the hate thread for Camelot Unchained?

You're the one obsessed with blizzard and who admitted he played the shit out their garbage recent expansions into the legendary-fest newer content. Not us. We just don't give the amount of shits about blizzard that you do and project onto us.

As for camelot unchained,
It's amazing the difference too - this one has similar issues with delays and bs BUT they do display their progress and directly address whats being accomplished and why the delays etc. If pantheon had the same track record of reliable updates and visible progress maybe we wouldn't mock it so much... but that would actually require, yaknow, consistent progress...

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You're obsessed with being mad about Pantheon. There's plenty of other MMOs in development that you could be trashing but for some reason are oddly fixated on this one.

I just remind you fanbois of the failures of your casual gaming gods that you seem to forget.

Brad launched all of his games.

Activision nu-Blizzard (RIP real Blizzard) has at least 2 failures to launch, you don't make 2000 page threads trashing those. Weird huh?

Pantheon is in development and is far from dead right now. Deal with it.

StarCraft_ Ghost (Xbox)~2.jpg

(Nova becomes one of the Fal'Len lol!)

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
You're obsessed with being mad about Pantheon. There's plenty of other MMOs in development that you could be trashing but for some reason are oddly fixated on this one.

I just remind you fanbois of the failures of your casual gaming gods that you seem to forget.

Activision nu-Blizzard (RIP real Blizzard) has at least 2 failures to launch, you don't make 2000 page threads trashing those. Weird huh?

View attachment 245092
You do realize that everybody here is just having fun right? I guarantee you the vast majority of the people here picking fun at Pantheon will be there trying the game out if and when it comes out. At that time, they will give their honest opinion based on what their experiences in playing the actual game.

The simple fact that we come to this thread is a sign that people are interested, so you really don't have to try to market Pantheon by bashing everyone. Trust me when I say there are a LOT of threads on this forum that I never visit because I have zero fucks to give about those games. I'm here because I at least give a tiny fuck about Pantheon. I'd bet most here are the same.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

yerm

View attachment 245092

No. You come to this thread because you angrily broke up with blizzard after a very committed relationship and are now desperately on the rebound and need to fuck something to get over your obsession towards your ex.

We are here without all the raging angst because pantheon looked kinda cute, but eventually we got over the initial list and most of us wont stick our dick in crazy.

Rememeber every time you holler about liking blizzard: YOU were the one who played modern candyland wow all hardcore while we (at least most of us) were the ones who avoided that weakass garbage. The biggest former wow fanboi here is you and that's by your own admission.

• 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
It really isnt even Blizzard anymore lol and I'm far from the biggest fanboi ever. I'd say that about EQ tho. I foolishly gave WoW another chance and never will again - 0 posts from me saying I was anything you said I did. They're a vehicle for progressivism and watered down games now.

Nova became one of the Fal'Len ahahaha makes u mad dont it.

Last edited:
  • 1Seriously?

yerm

Can you at least turn your blizzard obsessed rant into gif form? Come on.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users