Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Who was the person in here saying this guy is entertaining?

1610406247645.gif

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Who was the person in here saying this guy is entertaining?
Not me, watching that video was tantamount to torture.
The deves even got so sick of it they joined the game just to lead him to where he needed to go. And then leaving the computer in the middle of a stream to deal with the dog? Bitch, this is your JOB, smack the wife up side the head and tell her to deal with it as you are working. Totally unprofessional.

• 1Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not me, watching that video was tantamount to torture.
The deves even got so sick of it they joined the game just to lead him to where he needed to go. And then leaving the computer in the middle of a stream to deal with the dog? Bitch, this is your JOB, smack the wife up side the head and tell her to deal with it as you are working. Totally unprofessional.
Maybe we can get Noodleface Noodleface to stream

zinc_turtle

Trakanon Raider
Pantheons bound to go all in on that shite, no way on earth they'll limit it to xp pots and harmless stuff. They've already said that the game will have transmogging and the ability to rename items.

Don't you get stat items and extra bag space and stuff already for pledging the higher tiers.
Yep. Although Michael "Artois" Butler says they're all cosmetic, while in the same thread, confirming they are in-game items that increase your carrying capacity and/or go into equipment slots.
Wrap your head around that logical fallacy, and you'll be Nirgon's new best friend. :cool:
They have never, nor will they, until launch I suspect, ever actually state what advantages or rewards the pledge items provide, in-game. It would cause too much negative reaction and reduce pledges. To get the buy-in from the whales, they had to promise the entire ocean. Difficult to follow through on promises like that. :D

They've always said a cash-shop would likely be a thing, and there's not a snowballs chance in hell they're going to stop at cosmetics. No-one ever does.
They'll remove the entire original team, if necessary, to implement Krono and XP Pots. All in pursuit of that sweet sweet green.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
no way on earth they'll limit it to xp pots and harmless stuff
I can't be the only one that remembers when this kind of thing happened with Vanguard.

People flipping out on the official forums over fucking minimaps, LOL

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
As far as an intro goes it's not terrible i guess, not much different than ESO really. I liked that you actually had to read things instead of just clicking on everything mindlessly. The rogue abilities had way more utility than most games. Combat looks alright, animation timings still need work. Named dropped 1 magical item and a few rare crafting components, don't hate that either. The question is content.. can they create enough of it, i have my doubts.

Show a desert zone or something completely different than the same old crap.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
The question is content.. can they create enough of it, i have my doubts.

Yah, 7 years and one zone finished. I wonder if they'll make it by the time you die of old age.

I mean, srsly.

I dunno, it was fun at one time to come into this thread and kick the shit out of Brad. Then, it was fun to kick the shit out of his corpse. Now, I'm just in it for the falling memes.

jupiter2-falling.gif

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I hope they make this game a mobile exclusive

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I was thinking about Ogre or Dwarf and maybe Warrior or Dire Lord, but I think Pantheon may have just sold me on Halfling Rangers instead

Dwarf_Tossing_.50Caliber_Style.gif

Last edited:
  • 11Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 12 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It is weird that graphically it looks worse. Maybe they'll regress to a retro look and be able to market it as such.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
It is weird that graphically it looks worse. Maybe they'll regress to a retro look and be able to market it as such.

Hey, glad to see you come around. Did you see them log into that figment of our imagination and play it?

One hell of a mass hallucination thread we got here.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Hey, glad to see you come around. Did you see them log into that figment of our imagination and play it?

One hell of a mass hallucination thread we got here.
First time I’ve heard hallucinating being used to describe a group of people collectively not seeing anything.

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ah you must be special then. Maybe someone can watch the video and explain it to you.

unknown.png

This is tight.