Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mad because. Always makes me lol. I don’t have anything else to add anyway. So carry on!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Ok in defense of Convo, he was around here a hell of a long time before this train wreck of a "game". Should feel bad for him considering he is an Eagles fan.

With that said, time to get back on track.

Attachments

• hotties_fail_even_more_26.gif
    hotties_fail_even_more_26.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 30
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Meh, I’d prefer convo to stay but I don’t think people can resist arguing with him, and he can’t resist defending it. I like hearing other sides of the story, even if we haven’t seen squat from the development.

• 3Like

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Nobody is lying my man. I can even understand why people are mad tho.
It's all just a PR fuck-fest of bullshit lines to continue someone's sick dream of decade long vapor-ware deveopment. I would hope you could understand why anyone that was dumb enough to pump $ into this crock of shit would be upset that 8 years later, the only game they can physically play is "pull on your tadger till you cum" IRL.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What I want to know is how many miles the Road to Alpha is. Its been a few years now of use that tagline..

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Joppa's just waiting for someone to hit the correct [keyword] to post again. Keep trying!

Hint: it's not [Mad because Brad].
Oh but it is my death wing-ed friend, it is

I'd hope and think it has gone around their water cooler by now

Chris

Potato del Grande
Real talk tho. Nobody is trying to scam anyone and I don’t think anyone on the team is regretting their choice to work on the game. VR is a good company with good people who just wanna make a good game and are doing their best to make sure it happens. I know it’s hard sometimes from the outside looking in but it’s 100% truth. This game will make it out.
Yeah sure, just like "Cancer Awareness" charities which spend 100% of their fundraising on their staffing costs and luxurious events.

You are crowdfunding your wages and hobby MMO theorycrafting. Like every other scam MMO.

A serious company would be making bridge games to fund and lead up to a MMO, seriously, look at what Riot is doing and do that.

There has been ZERO info on the Riot MMO but more and more people are learning about Runeterra and it's locations/characters/politics through the games and other media.

I'm hyped to quest in the undercity of Zaun for Jinx and... let me repeat... I have ZERO information on this game. They just made a simple bridge game with good monetization and used it to fund a fucking 11/10 Netflix show.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Speaking of the Riot MMO, you guys should check out Legends of Runeterra, their card game with a single player campaign. There are a lot lore in there. Cool stuff

• 3Like