Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Chris

Potato del Grande
FFXIV is a fine game, but its not some pinnacle of development. Good game for a lot of people, sure. But getting rid of the belt slot is just one of the many things that the FFXIV dev team has done to homogenize that game over the years. The amount of slots that they want for their "game" is on par with other games.
What's the point of two wrist slots and an arm slot? Two earrings? How many actually show up on the character? They should keep it simple and keep it to what the engine can actually display.

They have what appears to be a mask slot which is really cool, keep that for sure. Could be iconic for the game.

I can't really tell what's up with the weapons but multiple weapon slots and swapping in combat is something that hasn't been explored much. That could be a huge selling point.

• 2Picard
  • 2Seriously?
  • 2Moron
Reactions: 5 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah fuck Final Fantasy. What is it with Chris and his FF ass licking and ball tickling in every thread. We get it, its the pinnacle of gaming for you. No need to repeat the shit in every god damn MMO thread dude.
Only the FF thread and WoW threads, I don't post in any other MMO threads.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
What's the point of two wrist slots and an arm slot? Two earrings? How many actually show up on the character? They should keep it simple and keep it to what the engine can actually display.

Because most of the people that would be interested in Pantheon, played EQ1, and that's the direction EQ1 went in, which means that exactly 0 people care about what you want.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Because most of the people that would be interested in Pantheon, played EQ1, and that's the direction EQ1 went in, which means that exactly 0 people care about what you want.
Has anyone been asking for more gear slots?

Last edited:

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Stats and farming. Not everything needs to be about cosmetics.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, what are these games about? Increasing skill/gaining levels and farming gear and better gear later. So the more gear you have the more shit you can farm. Simple as that. Also fuck cosmetics. Your cosmetics should be the gear you farm up, simple as that.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm all about the graphics, know what I mean?

1640836393119.png

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The Chris generation of gamers doesn't want to play a MMORPG style game, what he wants to play is faggot fairy barbiedoll dress up.

It makes sense when in town the most important part of an MMO these days is the "look at me" sense of satisfaction letting everyone know you dropped real cash to ride a whale mount and have Gucci armor.

Hell if I was one of these premium faggot brands retards, American Inventors, and poors idolize in jogger jams on the radio I would be partnering with game companies to liences out virtual 1s and 0s with my logo on it because you know shit fags like Chris would lap that shit up in seconds. His faggot fantasy character with a Louis Vuitton backpack for people to see, OMG /soyjack meme mouth wide open. I bet he cums in his own mouth when he reads this post.

The fact that he can't even fathom why anyone would want items beyond the visual appeal tells me all I need to know about the shallow failure of a game he desires to play.

• 1Moron
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
The Chris generation of gamers doesn't want to play a MMORPG style game, what he wants to play is faggot fairy barbiedoll dress up.

It makes sense when in town the most important part of an MMO these days is the "look at me" sense of satisfaction letting everyone know you dropped real cash to ride a whale mount and have Gucci armor.

Hell if I was one of these premium faggot brands retards, American Inventors, and poors idolize in jogger jams on the radio I would be partnering with game companies to liences out virtual 1s and 0s with my logo on it because you know shit fags like Chris would lap that shit up in seconds. His faggot fantasy character with a Louis Vuitton backpack for people to see, OMG /soyjack meme mouth wide open. I bet he cums in his own mouth when he reads this post.

The fact that he can't even fathom why anyone would want items beyond the visual appeal tells me all I need to know about the shallow failure of a game he desires to play.
Why don't they just have one fixed character model per race/sex/class combo? Would save a lot of time.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user