Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Chris, I think it is a beautiful idea. I think you finally get it now. FOH has a broad knowledge base of fans of the video game genre. It would be great entertainment and probably funny too. I would avoid bashing the games because that would open you up for a DCMA strike or a lawsuit. Good Job.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I would avoid bashing the games because that would open you up for a DCMA strike or a lawsuit.

im-retarded-gif-11.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Chris, I think it is a beautiful idea. I think you finally get it now. FOH has a broad knowledge base of fans of the video game genre. It would be great entertainment and probably funny too. I would avoid bashing the games because that would open you up for a DCMA strike or a lawsuit. Good Job.
Getting a bit obvious now.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Great MInds think alike. Honestly, you know you will get some hate from the Alex bullshit that will be cast upon your podcast. Sometimes people have a hard time letting go. Have you the latest joke. What do fat chicks and motorcycles have in common? Both are fun to ride until someone sees you on one.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Here's an interesting fact. When EG7 bought Daybreak Games, they never mentioned that Vanguard was in the package. It's not listed on the new site as a game. If you remember, the company earlier formed under a bunch of sub-properties. Darkpaw Games was made up of Everquest and Everquest 2. There is no mention that I am aware that Vanguard as part of the new deal. So, then who owns it now? There may be some truth to the rumor that Pantheon may change its name back to Vanguard again or Jason Epstein still owns it. But why hide it? People liked Vanguard and it was ahead of its time...I have no opinion either way on Vanguard I never played it. there is an EMU server still up and running.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Here's an interesting fact. When EG7 bought Daybreak Games, they never mentioned that Vanguard was in the package. It's not listed on the new site as a game. If you remember, the company earlier formed under a bunch of sub-properties. Darkpaw Games was made up of Everquest and Everquest 2. There is no mention that I am aware that Vanguard as part of the new deal. So, then who owns it now? There may be some truth to the rumor that Pantheon may change its name back to Vanguard again or Jason Epstein still owns it. But why hide it? People liked Vanguard and it was ahead of its time...I have no opinion either way on Vanguard I never played it.

c32.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
lol. I gave them shit they were talking about new tertain assets. I asked them in chat did the unity store get in some new designs. Remember when COE had the land sale right before they declared bankruptcy. Could lightning strike twice? with this new pledge package coming out?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Can't wait to buff people at the town front with my man da sock

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
It's not a trailer. It is an intro. I thought about having voice impressions of Arnold, Adam Sandler, Doc Brown, Stewie, or Morgan Freeman. I am just one man climbing a mountain. You make your money on t-shirts and emotes. Patreon. OBS has a nice set up app system that does everything.
1654891625587.png

So, when you said the final trailer is here, you didn't mean trailer. So, that's even worse then lol. I was giving the benefit of the doubt that it was a trailer...but for that to be the entire intro? Holy hell.

forehead

Trakanon Raider
I'm still amazed at their ability to discuss something as ubiquitous as the Sprint skill as if its some groundbreaking feature they thought up and have finally figured out how to make work in an MMO.

• 1Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I love how in that video there's an 8 year old comment asking why the game looks like it's made in the 90s.

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users