Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Pantheon will be different and the Diablo Immortal simps here will hate on it

Pantheon will either come out and be a game, or it won't. Hopefully it does so the backers at least get something. If it's objectively terrible to you, don't play it. You'll probably see at least one or more people streaming it when they end up allowing that, and can make the decision yourself.

My opinion is that I want Pantheon to succeed, it's dumb to hope someone fails because other people have spent their money on something that isn't out yet. It's their decision to do so.
I also am of the opinion that it probably won't be what it was originally billed as, but I am holding that verdict until I can actually play it someday - or see someone else play it for free, like every other game I might have an interest in.

My opinion on D:I is that I'd probably enjoy it if I downloaded it right now and played it and ignored every bit of microtransaction, because the gameplay is acceptable but the monetization is awful.

I imagine a world where Diablo Immortal and Pantheon can coexist in the same world as many other games, catering to many different audiences in their own space of the industry.

Tribalism is dumb.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Nothing to show lol

Hope this game launching is starting to set in for you

• 1Slow

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Mr Sox and Nigron are just the two best trolls on different ends of the Pantheon spectrum. I commend them for sticking to the bit.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Sox is playing 93D parcheesi, he has u crying to mods and you're paranoid that he's my alt. Get wrecked.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
The only current way to contact VR is to pay them money and pledge, and then you will get an invite to their private discord that they troll regularly, or you can send them an email on their website. They don't have a physical address; Covid 19 is over, so it is no excuse anymore, but they know as soon as they get a new location for their studio, all of those taxes are due in California. I understand that a studio's operating costs can get quite expensive, so I can see why they want to work at home for now.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The only current way to contact VR is to pay them money and pledge, and then you will get an invite to their private discord that they troll regularly, or you can send them an email on their website. They don't have a physical address; Covid 19 is over, so it is no excuse anymore, but they know as soon as they get a new location for their studio, all of those taxes are due in California. I understand that a studio's operating costs can get quite expensive, so I can see why they want to work at home for now.

Look at your average Pantheon stalker freak. I would be unavailable too.

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
You can call me sour grapes or a hate monger. I don't care. Brasse forced Minus to kick me from the community a while back after talking with her about Liz Woolley finding out that Brad died. I was a positive force in the community at this time. I saw what she did to EQ going on the various talk shows bashing them after they hired someone to rent a room from here in order to spy on her and Jack. She picked up on the mole and used Jack to get what she wanted from Smed. Even if Pantheon were to say we are sorry for the trouble you went thru, come on back, and things will be different now. It wouldn't change the fact the game is not ready for release for a long while. I would get mad again for a game I probably won't like anyway. I never played Vanguard. The one thing that bothers me to this day is the fact that Liz and Jason have an NDA or signed agreement according to my inside sources. Jason wasn't even around when her son died. Soe never explained to me why my bard was deleted mysteriously in September 2002. I wasn't even playing when Shawn died on T-day 2002.

Last edited:
  • 1WTF

Chris

Potato del Grande
You can call me sour grapes or a hate monger. I don't care. Brasse forced Minus to kick for the community a while back after talking with her about Liz Woolley finding out that Brad died. Even if Pantheon were to say we are sorry for the trouble you went thru, come on back, and things will be different now. It would change the fact the game is not ready for release. I would get mad again for a game I probably won't like anyway. I never played Vanguard.
The class design in Vanguard was amazing, I loved the Brown Mage.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
You can call me sour grapes or a hate monger. I don't care. Brasse forced Minus to kick me from the community a while back after talking with her about Liz Woolley finding out that Brad died. I saw what she did to EQ going on the various talk shows. She used Jack to get what she wanted from Smed. Even if Pantheon were to say we are sorry for the trouble you went thru, come on back, and things will be different now. It would change the fact the game is not ready for release. I would get mad again for a game I probably won't like anyway. I never played Vanguard. the one thing that bothers me to this day is the fact that Liz and Jason have an NDA according to my source. Jason wasn't even around when her son died. Soe never explained to me why my bard was deleted mysteriously in 2002. I wasn't even playing when Shawn died.
0_O1cRw-28sMl60aQd.jpg

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I read fucking books regularly and as soon as I even attempt to read this simps (or trolls?) paragraph, I internally vomit. BoozeCube BoozeCube , You usually have much less stomach for the shit than I do.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
You can call me sour grapes or a hate monger. I don't care. Brasse forced Minus to kick me from the community a while back after talking with her about Liz Woolley finding out that Brad died. I was a positive force in the community at this time. I saw what she did to EQ going on the various talk shows bashing them after they hired someone to rent a room from here in order to spy on her and Jack. She picked up on the mole and used Jack to get what she wanted from Smed. Even if Pantheon were to say we are sorry for the trouble you went thru, come on back, and things will be different now. It wouldn't change the fact the game is not ready for release for a long while. I would get mad again for a game I probably won't like anyway. I never played Vanguard. The one thing that bothers me to this day is the fact that Liz and Jason have an NDA or signed agreement according to my inside sources. Jason wasn't even around when her son died. Soe never explained to me why my bard was deleted mysteriously in September 2002. I wasn't even playing when Shawn died on T-day 2002.
1654988068232.png

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider

This is the guy who moved in with Liz Woolley for six months and wrote a nasty editorial about her and her son. Game politics website over the years had a running feud with Jack. Liz's lawyer was Jack at the time before she made a deal with Smed to end her suit. So why were these three people mentioned earlier getting lifetime accounts from SOE?

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I have had the US Marshall Service was called on me from across the country, and my emails and accounts are being hacked or banned. I want to know too. Someone hacked my discord recently and somehow charged my billing 8x times in one month, knowing I would depute it, thus denying the account access.

Last edited:

forehead

Trakanon Raider
I have had the US Marshall Service was called on me from across the country, and my emails and accounts are being hacked or banned. I want to know too. Someone hacked my discord recently and somehow charged my billing 8x times in one month, knowing I would depute it, thus denying the account access.
Yeah, stalkers with borderline personality disorder do often get investigated.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Soe gave my personal information out to law enforcement because they wanted me to appear in court to testify against this lousy man. I keep to myself, and I don't bother anyone. I don't smoke, drink or do drugs. I am not on any psych meds, but I should be after all the shit I have been through. They placed a bullet on my windowsill. My neighbors told me what it meant. It freaked out my neighbor.

Last edited: