Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I don't live up in KC anymore, but there was a place and I can't remember the name of it now that had pretty good BBQ and the blacks that run to place would yell at and roast all people in line.

Maybe Gates? I remember as a kid thinking "holy shit, that lady is a bitch!" but I was a little white kid that didn't know any better.

When I got a little bit older I was like "I better know what to order before I get to the register" to avoid someone blasting me to the moon with their "Aggressive Hospitality"

Now that I'm older it doesn't even phase me. But I will say the line there is sometimes weird with people going one way then cutting back.

But I don't know if anyone at Gates would actually roast anyone. Maybe they do and I've just never actually seen it.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Maybe Gates? I remember as a kid thinking "holy shit, that lady is a bitch!" but I was a little white kid that didn't know any better.

When I got a little bit older I was like "I better know what to order before I get to the register" to avoid someone blasting me to the moon with their "Aggressive Hospitality"

Now that I'm older it doesn't even phase me. But I will say the line there is sometimes weird with people going one way then cutting back.

But I don't know if anyone at Gates would actually roast anyone. Maybe they do and I've just never actually seen it.

Yeah now that you say the name I believe so, maybe I remember it being more hostile than is was. It's been a long time.

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm
View attachment 417596
Which part of the nothing to show for it/1 zone is this?
It's the zone they showed with Cohh years ago...

1655500133095.png

I mean I guess this means that zone is still compatible with the new build? Which is good if true but it was still clearly made by a different team, six years ago.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

forehead

Trakanon Raider
I think the 'current team' has scrapped more zones than they've completed, therefore putting their tally in the negatives.

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 6 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I think the 'current team' has scrapped more zones than they've completed, therefore putting their tally in the negatives.
Whoaaaa, get out of here with that "completed zone" nonsense. This is a safe space and we don't use language like that.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
When we say "completed zone", wouldn't it have to be live on an alpha server somewhere?

They don't have a persistent world yet so how can they have a fully complete and operational zone? With quests, mobs and gathering nodes?

They don't have shit.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Love seeing you squirm

I think this baby stroller character is another Sox account

Any takers?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
When we say "completed zone", wouldn't it have to be live on an alpha server somewhere?

They don't have a persistent world yet so how can they have a fully complete and operational zone? With quests, mobs and gathering nodes?

They don't have shit.

You're certain there's no server that testers can log into? I think you're wrong again here.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The game also rapes you when you log in. There, now you've read that in this thread so you can believe it too.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
There was also a guild called Dragons of Asia, Chinese players who would lie, cheat, steal, KS, anything they can do. Then end with a LA~~~~: I train you LA~~~~ I KS you LA~~~~.

I was told it meant Lazy American? Can you confirm?

They all had Gan in their name, right?

Supposedly they all played in some Internet cafe somewhere