lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am to the point I am getting too old for video games anyway and, yes, as much as I loved to play them. I have decided to put the keyboard down for good. I am no longer age 6 anymore. I don't appreciate the accusations of being this crazed maniac. I tried to deal with people openly and honestly in life cause the people I know will kill you in a heartbeat. The one thing life has taught me you can't be scared to go thru your life. I don't appreciate being the pun of your jokes. I only came here because I had a few questions which got answered except for one question. So, what was the deal with Jester Rodo and FOH? I remember he got perm banned for calling a bunch of WOW people pussies. Was he talking about FOH? I just remember his 24 or so videos he made insulting EQ. What don't I understand why he only played SWG? Is it strange he had a fixation for Fuhrer and Brenlo? Both of which were fired for misconduct on the job. Anyway, good luck. I am taking down my website and my podcast and returning to a normal life now.

Last edited:
  • 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I am to the point I am getting too old for video games anyway and, yes, as much as I loved to play them. I have decided to put the keyboard down for good. I am no longer age 6 anymore. I don't appreciate the accusations of being this crazed maniac. I tried to deal with people openly and honestly in life cause the people I know will kill you in a heartbeat. The one thing life has taught me you can't be scared to go thru your life. I don't appreciate being the pun of your jokes. I only came here because I had a few questions which got answered except for one question. So, what was the deal with Jester Rodo and FOH? I remember he got perm banned for calling a bunch of WOW people pussies. Was he talking about FOH? I just remember his 24 or so videos he made insulting EQ. What don't I understand why he only played SWG? Is it strange he had a fixation for Fuhrer and Brenlo? Both of which were fired for misconduct on the job. Anyway, good luck. I am taking down my website and my podcast and returning to a normal life now.

Try and last more than a day this time.

Goodbye GIF

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
i don't want to see this site be negatively affected by your former guild leader's reputation and members of the Pantheon staff past and present. I grow tired and it's time to flush the rabbit out of the hole. We saw how he acted like Blizzcon in reference to the red shirt guy. If you guys didn't have any ties to VR it would be a different story, but you do. Too bad you cant edit a seized email. Have a nice life.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
i don't want to see this site be negatively affected by your former guild leader's reputation and members of the Pantheon staff past and present. i gro tired and its time to flush the rabbit out of the hole. We saw how he acted like Blizzcon in reference to the red shirt guy.

You said you were quitting and couldn't even last 24 hours, how sad.

59124606.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
I am to the point I am getting too old for video games anyway and, yes, as much as I loved to play them. I have decided to put the keyboard down for good. I am no longer age 6 anymore.

I don't appreciate the accusations of being this crazed maniac.
Because of the quote above (I'm quitting gaming) and the quote below (I know people who will kill you).

I tried to deal with people openly and honestly in life cause the people I know will kill you in a heartbeat. The one thing life has taught me you can't be scared to go thru your life.

I don't appreciate being the pun of your jokes.
You are the butt of our jokes, lmao.

I am taking down my website and my podcast and returning to a normal life now.
What podcast?

i don't want to see this site be negatively affected by your former guild leader's reputation and members of the Pantheon staff past and present. I grow tired and it's time to flush the rabbit out of the hole. We saw how he acted like Blizzcon in reference to the red shirt guy. If you guys didn't have any ties to VR it would be a different story, but you do. Too bad you cant edit a seized email. Have a nice life.
This has been a worry, the reputation of FoH is very important.

Xerge

<Donor>
Hey Mr. Sox do you have any more information on Ashes of Creation?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
It is not me you have to worry about its the State of California and the family of the deceased employee at Blizzard. I am sure things have been thoroughly investigated, or have they? I don't really follow AOC outside watching the videos, but I do know there was something that when down recently with the growing concern about the game's development. The better thing about Pantheon is that they aren't as toxic as AOC. Word of advice, If You try that "Jihad" shit with Pantheon it won't end up working out well with you. Don't blame them, blame your ISP. Some funny shit.

You don't go out to eat with a dollar in your pocket and expect your friends to pay for your steak dinner, do you? You will be doing dishes to pay off that debt with me.

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It is not me you have to worry about its the State of California and the family of the deceased employee at Blizzard. I am sure things have been thoroughly investigated, or have they?
What the fuck are you taking about, retard? None of us have to worry about anything. Do you even know where you are or where you're writing?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user