Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
So many pages in this thread since the last time I was here, that I ended up just having to say fuck it and click on the last page lol.

• 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Keep this thread to funny gifs of people falling down and talk about the very soon to be released Pantheon possibly bundled with Star Citizen.

Poking at the deranged and/or mentally disturbed is a hoot for everyone, but this thread is not the place for it.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 8 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Keep this thread to funny gifs of people falling down and talk about the very soon to be released Pantheon possibly bundled with Star Citizen.

Poking at the deranged and/or mentally disturbed is a hoot for everyone, but this thread is not the place for it.
So... this one?

• 1Worf

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Keep this thread to funny gifs of people falling down

We are running out :(

Mr. Sox Mr. Sox can you go outside and try walking and chewing gum at the same time and get your mom to record it? We need some more material.

• 2Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
This guy has tore shit up in here.

You don't have any idea how good it's been as someone without your biases.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Look at Sox cry to amod to have people stop picking on him! He has so many mad cuz Brads.

(Claiming someone is crying is what you do if a mod posts in the thread, right?)

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Is this what happened?

I heard about some dox?

Fill me in bros.

I do see the mods here again, lot of Brad Mads. More than you'd like to admit.

DickTrickle

Is this what happened?

I heard about some dox?

Fill me in bros.

I do see the mods here again, lot of Brad Mads. More than you'd like to admit.
Oh, I see. You mean the doxing where no doxing happened. Gotcha. Brad mads are starting to rot your brain!

• 1Truth!

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord

I would counter that the place for poking at the deranged and/or mentally disturbed is wherever they post their deranged and/or mentally disturbed shit.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Oh, I see. You mean the doxing where no doxing happened. Gotcha. Brad mads are starting to rot your brain!

I had a very general idea of what happened, unsure if it was true based on him DMimg me.

Like I said tho.

Loads of Brad Mads especially lately, mods keep showing up. We shoulda just let this one roll to completion in here. Maybe you couldn't handle it, but I was having a great time.

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

I had a very general idea of what happened, unsure if it was true based on him DMimg me.

Like I said tho.

Loads of Brad Mads especially lately, mods keep showing up. We shoulda just let this one roll to completion in here. Maybe you couldn't handle it, but I was having a great time.
I'm not the one who sent a DM to Amod. That was your boy. No names were shared. I was having a great time in the free-for-all thread here.

It hurts you, doesn't it? To know that your chosen one is the one most afflicted by mad cuz Brads. Madbrad enough to talk to amod. Alas, do not take the blame too heavily. Even the greatest of teachers and the strongest of proteges can falter in the unrelenting holy light of the Pantheon thread.

We have a long time remaining in this thread so... Perhaps there is another.

• 3Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Oh he's got some Brad Mads dude. He's said so. I love egging him on mostly for his takes and experiences but also for whatever reason he antagonizes you guys so much. This "we killed your hero" stuff is bizarre. For instance, someone posting my bank account info in here wouldn't be some mad cuz Brad shit. So Im not sure being mad about Pantheon to this extent is comparable to being mad about dox, it could all be intertwined tho. See how it plays out.

As I've said we're all gonna be Brad Madded to various extents by the end of it. Your time happens to be now.

It is far from over. More mod visits to come?

Last edited:
  • 1WTF

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
You could swap out almost all his posts in this thread with posts from 11 years ago and you wouldn't even notice.

this became an incredibly interesting thread. Do we have a dedicated shaw post for Mr Sox yet?

• 2Solidarity