Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
And just like that... Nirgon absorbed the Sox hate.

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
What do you think they are going to show off on this stream? Maybe a few more rocks, a bush, or even a signboard ahead that says Closed for Repairs.
The IRS is only going to give them a little more time before they shut them down-5year grace, 3 yr race. If they don't produce a winning money-making corporate report this year. They will shut them down. VR is nothing but a holding company. The owner doesn't want to be announced yet.

How many BoDs live here in the USA? A large percentage of the staff lives abroad, doesn't that bother you as an investor? I say invest in America. USA USA
You know Jason Epstein had money in Pantheon at one time...Didn't the USA freeze all the Russian investments here a few months ago?

Mods? Is it against privacy issues to show off a business corporate report? Remember everything is a public record in California.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
What do you think they are going to show off on this stream? Maybe a few more rocksm a bush, or even a sign poll ahead thats says Closed.
The IRS is only going to give them a little more time before they shut them down 5year grace, 3 yr race. If they don't produce a winning money-making corporate report. They will shut them down. VR is nothing but a holding company. The owner doesn't want to be announced yet.

How many BoDs live here in the USA? A large percentage of the staff lives abroad, doesn't that bother you as an investor? I say invest in America. USA USA
You know Jason Epstein had money in Pantheon at one time...Didn't the USA freeze all the Russian investments here a few months ago?

Mods? Is it against privacy issues to show off a business corporate report? Remember everything is a matter of public record in California.

Crowdsources aren't investors. Do you consider yourself an investor because you threw in a couple of hundo on a scam?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
LLCs don't have to indulge in their sharing of their stock distribution ratios with the public but a lot of them do for transparency issues.
Crowdfunding they don't have to list their ledger sheet a lot of them do like Star Citizen or the Red Cross.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
There are 2 corporate reports- Stock investors report and the public corporate report. The stock investor report is more in-depth. In the event that things go to a liquidation process and the business is closed. Guess who gets paid first-BOD. Guess who is on the BoD? they have set their company up quite nicely.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Brad is not a member of the board anymore. He sold his stock shares to pay for his wife's medical bills and the famous trips to Hawaii.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
He’s not a member of the board anymore, because he’s fucking dead lol

• 6Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
True but the acquisition of his stock happened before he died. He walked away from everything from what I understand to be with his high school sweetheart in her moment of crisis. Joppa became the new face of the company and has done a good job so far in my opinion. They knew many months maybe a year before the refactoring they had more spaghetti code in the system than an Italian wedding, and at that point, they realized the game wasn't going to ship. California has a weird law called Consumer Protection law which means anytime someone releases a product, and it is found to be defective within 30 days you are entitled to a full refund upon receipt.

I wonder if the staff has the right to ownership like they did in EQ with royalty checks. It could be the reason that the staff is taking a major pay cut to work on the project. When you get paid by the piece it is not good for the company to not use your work and still pay you. They will lose a lot of money that way, but they can hide money that way too. I see this issue being a concern in future legal proceedings.

Content creators are quick to point out that they aren't affiliated with VR in any way. No one is talking about one of their staff members owning the right to pantheon+.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Zaide, arent you the gl that got punked by Snoop Dogg a few years ago. My aunt, the commissioner, was the person who had him removed from All-Star California Little League FB and then he went on to create Snopp Dogg Football league with Warren Geebs, as a result, years ago.

If you are keeping score

Soxx 1 Snoop 0.
Zaide 0, Snopp 1

Last edited:

Punch baby strollers

Golden Knight of the Realm
Snoop Dogg?
Zaide, arent you the gl that got punked by Snoop Dogg a few years ago. My aunt, the commissioner, was the person who had him removed from Little League FB and then he went on to create Snopp Dogg Football league with Warren Geebs, as a result, years ago.

If you are keeping score

Team Soxx 1 Snoop 0.
Zaide 0, Snopp 1
You meet all the celebs. First you kicked James Earl jones out of your guild and now snoop?
Tell us the snoop story.