Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ya I ain't a star citizen whale. I spent what I would have on a few years of blizzard products and subs on it.

I'd rather waste money than contribute to gaming being completely fucked up I guess.

But this will launch, and I'll feel like I contributed to at the absolute very least the possibility of a better gaming world.

The whole budget, actual start date of development and studio size is way past your ability to rationally recognize. These Brad mads are terminal.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
When you buy drugs from your drug dealer. Do you tell yourself you are helping them to pay their bills and put food on the table?

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
5348 Pages... how can we be certain that this isn't the true Pantheon game we've all been sucked in to.

The world's first Forum MMO not an in-game MMO...

200.gif
I think that we could make an MMO faster.

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
Lol 200 ppl..
Wish i could find the interviews from blizzard guys like pardo. The game was built by like 30 ppl for 3 years before they brought in the rts and arpg guys to play test and show off the game.

Shh you will ruin nigron's fantasies.

Remember this game has only had 8 people working for it and no money until the last couple years.

In reality, no one knows(except the people working there). They don't give specific numbers, especially for money. At least with star citizen the amount gained is public through the kickstarter, so everyone sees all the money disappearing down a black hole. I would love to see an expense sheet for that company.

I think I read somewhere once they had 15 people working on it, but that was back in 2015, 7 years ago. They also mentioned getting another round of seed money from a "private" investor, that would cover another "several months" of work. So who knows, nigron sure doesn't.

Last edited:

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
What, they sending out samples of brad's leftover oxy's with their newsletter?

You claim not to be a whale but you claim you gave them "a few years" worth of wow subs...so what, around 350 to 500 bucks? So you are saying you've gotten 2 to 3 years worth of game time out of this pre-alpha? Logging in and playing daily for years? Cus thats what the money you've given them is worth. 2-3 years of game time in a functional, playable game world.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yes im saying this thread has provided me many, many hours of entertainment and high octane snorts

Far more than I'd have gotten out of some nuBlizztard game

• 1Moron
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Someone stole the puppet idea?

"I'd never play a game that looks like it is from 2010"

*Logs into game from 2008*

lol

• 2Worf
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
All these comments I'm reading on the (actual) Asmon Pantheon video are extremely positive well wishers for the game that can't wait for it to come out. Only one negative comment so far.

This is a hit piece that reeks of corporate espionage tbh, and the people aren't taking the bait. Honestly, beautiful seeing the support for this kind of a game and the Asmon attack on it falling flat on its face.

• 1Moron

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
All these comments I'm reading on the (actual) Asmon Pantheon video are extremely positive well wishers for the game that can't wait for it to come out. Only one negative comment so far.

This is a hit piece that reeks of corporate espionage tbh, and the people aren't taking the bait.

peyton manning what GIF by Gatorade

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Lot of Nigrons out there? Turns out you're the butt hurt mad cuz Brad minority I guess. Ho ho ho.

1665022696571.png

1665022651858.png
1665022665672.png

1665022634007.png

1665022620836.png

1665022535587.png

1665022564474.png

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I know this is hard for you. You thought everyone was trashing this game and hated it but you're part of a butt hurt minority.

• 1Moron