Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Its interesting how much you can fill in the blanks about this girl just from this gif. That, or I just remember girls like her from HS and College.

No one rushes to her aid, or gives any fucks at all. Its like they all know her, know shes a desperate whore, ranks a 4/10 on scale, is a bitch to everyone cause she wants to portray that she's hotter than she is (hence the attempt at showing off, and the damn near naked outfit while everyone else is dressed for fucking fall.) She probably has two fat friends that she treats like shit, but acts pitiful when they try to go away and guilt trips them to stay. Gets completely wasted at parties and passes out in vulnerable positions. Claims she was raped at the party, but doesnt know by who. (Cause she wasnt really raped. People just drew a dick on her face.) Not even a dude with mediocre popularity will fuck her because he'd rather shoot his brains out than listen to her talk. .. Jesus, I can almost hear this girls voice in my head. Im done.
This is no doubt 100% spot on.

It's also very much feels 100% like a man scorned. So, what was her name that did this to you? ;)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The gifs are cool and funny. The endless personal attacks on Brad were not. You helped kill him. Live with it.

Very commendable for you to take up the mantle of biggest faggot after the whole injustice against Sox thing

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is no doubt 100% spot on.

It's also very much feels 100% like a man scorned. So, what was her name that did this to you? ;)
I have some serious vitriol towards that type of woman, but I can assure you that its not because of that. That garbage fire in the gif is a one to one copy of someone I knew in HS that I had multiple classes with and would always show up uninvited to a party. (Same ugly box looking ass, too.) She had the most piercing fucking voice and the constant need to be the center of fucking everything. I legit found copies of her when I was in the Army and in college. Lack of attention as a baby? Abuse at home? There has to be some fucking reason they exist in multitudes and if I ever have a daughter, Ill do everything in my power to make sure shes not "that."

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I have some serious vitriol towards that type of woman, but I can assure you that its not because of that. That garbage fire in the gif is a one to one copy of someone I knew in HS that I had multiple classes with and would always show up uninvited to a party. (Same ugly box looking ass, too.) She had the most piercing fucking voice and the constant need to be the center of fucking everything. I legit found copies of her when I was in the Army and in college. Lack of attention as a baby? Abuse at home? There has to be some fucking reason they exist in multitudes and if I ever have a daughter, Ill do everything in my power to make sure shes not "that."

Seems like a little more than just someone you had some classes with since you seem to find her everywhere in life and in contextless gifs

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
We were wrong not to praise and celebrate Brad for stealing $45,000. We also should have built a statue of him after that amazing Kickstarter that he ignored all advice on. His journey of Vicodin use should have been taught to elementry school children.

How could I have been so wrong and cruel to think any of his actions were less than exemplary. I'll never be able to wash the blood off these hands...

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Hey only 48-60 more payments of $19.99 to access their forums as an apprentice developer and you might get a cloth map eventually. Nirgon Nirgon ain't missing out on the cloth map.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
I'm actually interested in hearing you expand on your thoughts here. In what way do you disagree?
I disagree that they require money first to make a viable, playable MMORPG vertical slice. It should not have taken this long had they focused on working their current jobs first, with this in their spare time. The industry is generally less demanding on crunch compared to 2000-2010, so there's generally a whole night someone could spend on a project like this.

I think if you have the right people that are fiscally stable and have about 2 or 3 hours of spare time each night to spend on a project, you can make an MMORPG vertical slice in 1 to 3 years while keeping the team below 10 people, and presenting said vertical slice to the world for funding would give the world confidence that you are able to deliver a full, functioning video game without question.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Secrets is right. Even with their limitations it should not have taken this long to create the slice he is referring to. All they had to do is make a few areas that resemble EQ with a variation of VG's combat. Instead we have climbing, climates, seamless world, taming, perception, etc. A few of them might turn out to be good but they were not necessary.

• 1Like

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
I think if you have the right people that are fiscally stable and have about 2 or 3 hours of spare time each night to spend on a project, you can make an MMORPG vertical slice in 1 to 3 years while keeping the team below 10 people, and presenting said vertical slice to the world for funding would give the world confidence that you are able to deliver a full, functioning video game without question.
oh, like Monsters and Memories?

• 1Solidarity

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
This thread is more fun than any of the stuff Blizzard is remaking and ruining. Sorry, it is true.

unknown-437.png

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The simple truth of this is EQ started development in February '96 and went live 3 years and 1 month later.

Pantheon started development in January 2014 and 8 years and 8 months later they're nowhere near releasing a workable product.

And let's not forget, EQ actually created shit we take for granted now, they trailblazed. All these scamming monkeys are doing is copying shit (badly) that's already out there.

• 1Like