Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I was talking with someone about my project and they suggested that I should go with my characters in short clips on YT to build my following for my podcast. What do you guys think?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I was talking with someone about my project and they suggested that I should go with my characters in short clips on YT to build my following for my podcast. What do you guys think?
Having a podcast might help too.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I think you should continue developing the brand before you start the podcast for the game that doesnt exist yet.

Maybe start a kickstarter for funding to get the brand developed and awareness out there.

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I have been following the develoView attachment 471436pment of these new technologies- Chat GPT and Vtube Studio. Let me get some feedback Besides adding a golden anchor in the back and readjusting the bubbles.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I have been following closely the development of these new technologies- Chat GPT and Vtube Studio. Let me get some feedback Besides adding a golden anchor in the back and repositioning the bubbles. I have been following the development of these new technologies- Chat GPT and Vtube Studio. Let me get some feedback Besides adding a golden anchor in the back and readjusting the bubbles.

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Spend like 2 hours or so writing out the timeline / story of Pantheon from your perspective and everything you know.

Then have your pirate people tell the common parts or sections of each.

This is gonna rock.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

If you are actually serious about making this why stop at shorts. I would recommend you purchase some busstop ads like your heros at Pantheon did. Best investment ever.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I have been following closely the development of these new technologies- Chat GPT and Vtube Studio. Let me get some feedback Besides adding a golden anchor in the back and repositioning the bubbles. I have been following the development of these new technologies- Chat GPT and Vtube Studio. Let me get some feedback Besides adding a golden anchor in the back and readjusting the bubbles.
Your bot script is malfunctioning.

• 1Like

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
just make 1 pilot episode before you continue dumping money into fantasyquest. just make 1 pilot episode before you continue dumping money into fantasyquest. just make 1 pilot episode before you continue dumping money into fantasyquest.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
just make 1 pilot episode before you continue dumping money into fantasyquest. just make 1 pilot episode before you continue dumping money into fantasyquest. just make 1 pilot episode before you continue dumping money into fantasyquest.

Don't listen to this guy. Spend every penny you have perfecting this podcast, in fact I recommend you go into as much debt doing it as you can. Please use your rent money for it. Or at least the money you spend on internet access.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Don't listen to this guy. Spend every penny you have perfecting this podcast, in fact I recommend you go into as much debt doing it as you can. Please use your rent money for it. Or at least the money you spend on internet access.
Surprised you didnt recommend that he use his insulin money - just skipping a few of those should be just enough money to make it into "prime time."

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Surprised you didnt recommend that he use his insulin money - just skipping a few of those should be just enough money to make it into "prime time."

Daidraco Daidraco this is why you're one of the best.

This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

• 1Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Don't listen to this guy. Spend every penny you get from the taxpayers' perfecting this podcast, in fact I recommend you go into as much debt doing it as you can. Please use your government subsidized housing money for it. Or at least the taxpayers' money you spend on internet access.

You must have missed him bragging about being a welfare queen.

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Checking this tread for pantheon news almost makes me feal like im in some kinda weird ambien dream

• 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Reminder they had more 10 years ago written on Denny's napkins than they have today 10 years later. One decade of regress.