Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hooowheee that one even made me cringe. Boys either a cripple or he's gumming it up if he survived.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Someone should release his Pirates and Pigfuckers podcast before he does… feel free to steal all the images he has posted and see how long it takes for him to post about suing you.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Someone should release his Pirates and Pigfuckers podcast before he does… feel free to steal all the images he has posted and see how long it takes for him to post about suing you.
I wish I had more motivation to troll because this would be the perfect thing to do.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am stuck in a hospital right now. I had major soxx surgery. Apparently, I have a red and blue one on now the doctors don't know what to do. One of the doctors was addicted to the hokey pokey. Luckily he turned himself around.

Last edited:

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
I only casually read up on this thread mostly for falling memes. I have to ask, is Sox a chatbot? AI? Or just legitimately crazy?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I have to ask, is Sox a chatbot? AI? Or just legitimately crazy?
Yes.

collapsing star trek GIF by HULU

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I am struck in a hospital right now. I had major soxx surgery. Apparently, I have a red and blue one on now the doctors don't know what to do. One of the doctors was addicted to the hokey pokey.

My god, he was struck down by a building!

Roger Moore Thespywholovedme GIF by James Bond 007