Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I had a thought
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Johnathan Caraker aka Prantun was the dev who was involved in my issue where I lost 4 accounts being a good eq player and reported bugs. Every time for a while it would clone everything including Kronos. I made multiple transfers and made 6 copies of my raid geared toon. I just did everything normal with no hacks. Jenn Chan got involved. who wants to see the conversation and petition? I got a refund of $574 from Capital one when Daybreak refused to talk about it.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Now people just get 7 days of suspension. Bullshit. I lost 4 accounts 15 years old and I agree to help them. Fuck you Prantun. Everyone knows that Faceless is going to RMT the fuck out of Pantheon. That is why MInus left. Vr got pissed that one of their employees openly talked about RMT, so they nipped it in the bud.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Now people just get 7 days of suspension. Bullshit. I lost 4 accounts 15 years old and I agree to help them. Fuck you Prantun. Everyone knows that Faceless is going to RMT the fuck out of Pantheon. That is why MInus left. Vr got pissed that one of their employees openly talked about RMT, so they nipped it in the bud.

Nobody cares about who might RMT in a game that doesn’t exist, and even if it ever were to finish pre-alpha in 2086 it isn’t going to be an issue for the 10s of people who might play it.

So once again what in the unholy fuck are you babbling about?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
why can people just play the game for what it is. A game with different outcomes every game. Instead, they want to strip mine the fuck out of it and ruin the game.

• 1Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I found this movie on the internet yesterday. So, I know I was in the right direction.

Its a cute movie.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I found this movie on the internet yesterday. So, I know I was in the right direction.

Its a cute movie.
Adorable

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Sox can I ask what your other source of income is until this pirate cartoon plan comes to fruition

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Johnathan Caraker aka Prantun was the dev who was involved in my issue where I lost 4 accounts being a good eq player and reported bugs. Every time for a while it would clone everything including Kronos. I made multiple transfers and made 6 copies of my raid geared toon. I just did everything normal with no hacks. Jenn Chan got involved. who wants to see the conversation and petition? I got a refund of $574 from Capital one when Daybreak refused to talk about it.

You'll never show any proof just like with Chris Rowan.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I still have the Rowan proof too. Pantheon is still chugging along so there is no reason to bring it out. Trust me it exists. Deep down I want the game to make it to launch. You don't honor your bets "weasel" anyway. Why don't you call your old workplace and ask Johnathan yourself? Yes, I know you can't speak on certain things in your past because of NDA and I would never ask you to. Unlike the attention, whores like the Freelance people on the podcast tooting their horns. Look at me and my bad self. I liked Minus a lot better than Zaide. Minus built the Pantheon community from the ground before he moved on.

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You'll never show any proof just like with Chris Rowan.

He could just do this from the abyss in podcast form and maybe get something going for at least entertainment value as an eccentric individual. Why he chooses to put it here instead of doing what he says he wants to do, I wish I knew. Why here, why us? It's truly a Shakespearean tragedy.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Gwag. Suck. Gwag Pantheon is like 1-20. Just like Wow and EQ. Zaide wouldn't like AOC being from EQ even though it looks really good but plays like BDO and the other Korean dumpster fires. RMT is coming to AOC watch and dupes too. I can almost bet that Steven sells off his interest to another gaming company and retains a lifetime 10% for doing nothing, Steven is a very smart businessman. He put a lot of washed-up industry people together to build his game with his boyfriend.

Zaide is afraid of Roshen's justice. Homie doesn't play.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron