Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Merlin_sl

shitlord
I loved the public quests in DoV in eq2. So I second that, if done right, it's great for socializing and it's fun.
and reddit. It IS apparently the place to be but ugh. I don't get it. I've tried several times to check it out and it's just like you said... a maze of shit.
Tragedyann.........is that you?
rrr_img_57006.jpg

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Wow those comments in IGN are brutal. Brad is doing all he can but the brutality of that place, man....

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Wow those comments in IGN are brutal. Brad is doing all he can but the brutality of that place, man....
Well, people think the more of an ass you can be the bigger the "epic win" is. So its to be expected. People just love to keep trying to get you to take the bait and get a negative reaction out of someone. We have all seen it happen. Hell, remember what FOH did to Kate? It always happens. lol

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, people think the more of an ass you can be the bigger the "epic win" is. So its to be expected. People just love to keep trying to get you to take the bait and get a negative reaction out of someone. We have all seen it happen. Hell, remember what FOH did to Kate? It always happens. lol
Ahhhha I miss the Kate hoof shot thread! I lived a block away from her and never had the heart to ask her the real story. She was a nice girl IRL

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Ok Brad, I am in for $45. I figure I owe you at least that much for the decade of Everquest I enjoyed. With no risk there is no reward.

spronk

FPS noob
Yeah, reddit is the place. But fuck navigating that palce. Its like a never ending maze of shit. Never liked going there.
reddit is pretty much my home page nowadays, its easily the most entertaining place on the internet imo. A few tips though

- first get reddit enhancement suite, its a chrome/etc extension that adds stuff like inline image viewing and tons more that makes the place way more usable
http://redditenhancementsuite.com/

- second view reddit as mostly an information source, not as a discussion forum. sometimes I'll jump into discussions, but since there are something like 50m+ users its just too massive to remember anyone, 99% of the time I just use it to read really, really interesting things. /askscience and /iama just are fascinating to me, especially posts by people I'd never meet normally.

- there are millions and millions of interesting subreddits that are not part of the default setup, and that is where all the interesting content is. the "top page" just is an amalgamation of your subreddits, so if you have a poor selection of subscribed subs then your front page isn't that interesting. obv interests are varied but I like are things like below, use the "subscribe" button on the right to add it and you can shortcut it (put it on top bar) if you really, really like it and want to see topics from that sub only.

- create multiple accounts and switch based on content (super easy with RES). I have a nsfw account that is subbed to /gonewild /OnOff /AsianCuties and a million other hot naked chicks, I don't want that when looking for gaming, movie, tv, etc news or when someone else is around. Plus its a bit more secure not leaving a footprint in those kind of subreddits with your main account.

- scroll down. forever. You can go across multiple subreddits, but once you have yours mostly setup you can just keep scrolling down... and down... and down...

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
I love Reddit. Anything close to the front page you won't get any real discussion done usually though. However I am subbed to a lot of subreddits now and I have plenty of discussions there. Here is a direct link tot he Pantheon subreddit.

Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen