Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People seem to think there's a necro coming. I thought one of the devs said necro was in during a dungeon building twitch video. Either way, people seem to be talking about necro like it's common knowledge it'll be in, lol.

And if no necro, they're going to have Cleric and, what, one of the dual-class shaman roles as healers? That's one and a half healer classes! HAVE THEY LEARNED NOTHING?!
Guess they need to hit the druid stretch goal.. ha=P

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I still think its a possibility with the shaman. Like a corrupted shaman that caught a bad case of necrosis.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Dude.. You asked what a fucking backpack was... Chill if he gave you an equally smartass quip in return.
More leaked concept art. Here is the backpack for the Dark Knight class.

rrr_img_59535.jpg

I like the idea of the dual wielding wizard class. I could see that being a lot of fun.

I still don't get the dual shield tank though. I just imagine the monster laughing as he runs by the dual shield tank and one shorting the healer. Then the healer, after getting rezzed, kicks the tank in the balls and says pick up a fucking weapon dipshit!

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Its like a reverse of the fighter from 8 bit theater putting two swords together and calling them sword-chuks. Attach em with a chain and call em Shield-chuks!

vazdeline_sl

shitlord
Currently, if the current backers add an additional $170 to their pledges, Pantheon would meet the funding goal. That also does not include the hype created towards the end of the Kickstarter, where additional funding AND backers will inevitably come.

This will get funded.

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
I like the idea of the dual wielding wizard class. I could see that being a lot of fun.

I still don't get the dual shield tank though. I just imagine the monster laughing as he runs by the dual shield tank and one shorting the healer. Then the healer, after getting rezzed, kicks the tank in the balls and says pick up a fucking weapon dipshit!
well said... in D&D 3.5 I usually play an Arcane Trickster class, which has a bit of rogue ( 1h or dual wield ) and wizard... specializing in CC, throwing the occasional AE, complete with sneak and sneak attack damage... its awesome sauce.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
PSD was right again.. looks like Pet class will be part of the Shaman update. I was wondering why they saved that for last. They seem to think they have something with the pet class? Hope it lives up to the expectations now.
People seem to think there's a necro coming. I thought one of the devs said necro was in during a dungeon building twitch video. Either way, people seem to be talking about necro like it's common knowledge it'll be in, lol.

And if no necro, they're going to have Cleric and, what, one of the dual-class shaman roles as healers? That's one and a half healer classes! HAVE THEY LEARNED NOTHING?!
Shaman update will be "lol shaman go play WoW, instead here's the Necromancer!!!111"

On a more serious note, wizard update didnt thrill me, stupid subclass names - then again I wont play one (and the game wont be made, hi booze). Maybe you can discover some necro abilities as shaman or wizard as part of your 10% of awesome.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Currently, if the current backers add an additional $170 to their pledges, Pantheon would meet the funding goal. That also does not include the hype created towards the end of the Kickstarter, where additional funding AND backers will inevitably come.

This will get funded.
Considering most of the backers have probably already doubled and tripled their pledges, I doubt it. In fact, it looks like the KS has been going backwards today in terms of funding.

PhoneticHalo_sl

shitlord
OK assuming the kick starter doesn't make it.
What should Brad do?
Its best to tell him now cause he wont ask and come up with some silly pledging system on the website.
Do they wait? or get funding on the website ASAP. should they follow the same pledging system of try something new?