Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
Pantheon in a browser... now we're just trolling...

he has been asked directly and indirectly about relinquishing the project manager/ceo role and sticking to his design specialty... each time he's avoided the question and started to talk about other shit and mention that he's been able to bring MMOs to market...

guy needs some humble pie right about now

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pantheon in a browser... now we're just trolling...

he has been asked directly and indirectly about relinquishing the project manager/ceo role and sticking to his design specialty... each time he's avoided the question and started to talk about other shit and mention that he's been able to bring MMOs to market...

I asked again but didn't get much.. people felt like I was beating a dead horse.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
If the last decade hasn't been enough I doubt anything will pierce his ego anymore.

P.S. for fuck sake will someone please transcribe this "interview" and post it here for those poor bastards like myself who don't have the time to read it live?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's amusing reading posts from previous Brad cockslurpers (even post KS ones like shabu) who have changed their minds. I guess better late than never, but still funny.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If the last decade hasn't been enough I doubt anything will pierce his ego anymore.

P.S. for fuck sake will someone please transcribe this "interview" and post it here for those poor bastards like myself who don't have the time to read it live?
read? its radio dude. audio .