Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I keep reading about the demo video not being about graphics but about gameplay. And I keep thinking "what gameplay?"

What does that video demonstrate?

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's getting hot in here (so hot)
so take off all your clothes

I am
feeling so hot
I wanna fund an MMO
I love you. I will pledge on a new Kickstarter. Any amount to keep Brad going. How can anyone afford to let this game just go away?

This is just too good.

Canadian_sl

shitlord
Hard to believe this thread needed some lube a short while ago. Should by some miracle this game come out, it's gunna be hard pressed to be as enjoyable as all the commentary on here.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
This is kinda scary

Nirrtix on the Pantheon Forum_sl said:
Learning Unity 3D

I know right now we are in need of some help with Unity 3D. Multisync and I are interested in learning it and if there are others who would like to learn maybe together we can get the ball rolling more for Pantheon. I am downloading it tonight I got a month off from school to work on learning it. Downloading it is free, so you got nothing to lose to try it. Maybe if we work together we will be able to do this as a team without finding another Unity person!

Gecko_sl

shitlord
Really, the only way he would stand a chance to even get to the same amount they had in the first KS is a demo that blows people away. Good polish, good art, combat system fleshed out, 1 area + 1 dungeon playable, several classes inculded, grouping functional, looting functional, etc... i believe it when i see it
wink.png
Another few hundred thousand via KS and I'm sure they'll be able to hire at least one intern who can actually code. After backpay, of course.

Merlin_sl

shitlord
Again, Brad is doing it wrong. Asecondkickstarter would be for funding much farther along in the development. He isjust nowat the point where he should have presented his first kickstarter. I can almost guarantee if he had taken the work he has done (the entire team) up to this point and presented it in an organized, cohesive fashion, he would have easily hit his funding goals.

TragedyAnn_sl

shitlord
This is kinda scary
Quote Originally Posted by Nirrtix on the Pantheon Forum
Learning Unity 3D

I know right now we are in need of some help with Unity 3D. Multisync and I are interested in learning it and if there are others who would like to learn maybe together we can get the ball rolling more for Pantheon. I am downloading it tonight I got a month off from school to work on learning it. Downloading it is free, so you got nothing to lose to try it. Maybe if we work together we will be able to do this as a team without finding another Unity person!
The dedication IS impressive. I hope Brad learns it too!!
biggrin.png

Hey! Big Flex is back! Where ya been, boo!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So they're going to teach themselves Unity and graduate from apprentice developers to master developers!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I once made a fake dos prompt using qbasic and loaded it into the autoexec.bat. My father though our 486 was broken.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Since we all know Brad doesn't do homework, who wants to send Brad a fake resume?