Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

JonJon_sl

shitlord
Burdock the Pantheon Mod_sl said:
IN A WORLD BESIEGED BY DARKNESS AGES PAST DARKENESS LOOMS GOD WILL CLASH THE WORLD IS ON THE BRINK OF ANNHILATION WHEN ALL SEEMS LOST HEREOS WILL RISE MYSTERY ABOUNDS THE CLOCK IS TICKING ON THE BRINK OF DESTRUCTION YOU HAVE THE ABILITY HANG ON ....... PANTHEON RISE OF THE FALLEN OUT NOW.
This is one of their Lore Guys... Lol

Frenzic you definitely had nothing on this Australian guy. How could you compete with all those caps, and that delusional mentality that this game will see a release? He will be lead moderator if he isn't already, and I am also placing my bet that he is the last guy left holding onto hope when the cult begins to see how full of fail this whole thing is. At least Brad can depend on this guy's sub for plenty of years.. If nothing else that's 2 packs of smokes a month.

Also Project Pantheon appears to be working just fine for me.. In fact Rerolled got a shout out from KTAM guy, who still thinks he masterfully trolled these forums.

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
Basically, Brad saw that juicy, delicious, all-beef crowd funding money and was all like

hamburglar.gif
Love that GIF!

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Honestly there should be some laws against pulling shit like this. All this was is an elaborate scam. But I guess its the people sending in the money that are the idiots. In the beginning I was in for $45 during the kickstarter, but by the time it failed I knew there would be no way in hell these fucks would be making an mmo at any time. So there was no way I was giving them .01c

I hope Brad crawls away under his rock for good this time. I also hope that no one in their right mind hires this fuck again in the gaming industry. I didnt want to believe it, but based on all this shit with VG and now this its true, he is a relic of the 90's and honestly I even doubt his contribution to EQ back in the day. Hes one of those people we all have around the office. Lot to say but when it comes down to working and actually doing some shit they fucking split.

Beck_sl

shitlord
I bet you feel clever because you did a who is on a domain name. Wanna cookie? You're not impressing anyone but yourself. I do see the double standard though. I post a link that just so happens to include Brads home address which everyone knows anyway and I get banned then unbanned, despite it being publicly available and there are 2-3 pages of how evil I am because someone attached criminal motivations and intent to why I posted it with out even looking at the whole page to see the point of it.

You post virtually the exact same thing about me and you get a page of lol's. Good for you for proving the douchness of RR. *golf clap*

You want to make this about me now? You might not like me because I can play your troll games and I don't care, but really, how far do you really want to take this for your lol's? I don't see the point of it beyond it escalating, which I think is your intent, to work me up into an OMFG frenzy. Not going to happen unless this transpires into real life and I wont OMFG. Their are laws against cyber bullying and this is now fitting into that classification.

I don't playing your troll games and flame wars. It's fun until someone goes to far. I think at this point you have.

iannis

Musty Nester
Beck, shut up. We're not going to go burn down Brad "Sucks" McSucks house so that you can get people to listen to your radio broadcast about how some nutjob burned down his house.

I'm not even going to shit on your radio broadcast. Good on you for trying to do something. But stop trying to make drama happen.

Beck, we think this entire thing is fucking retarded. I mean seriously derpderpderpBITCOINSderpderpderp-brain does not fucking work-idiot manchild retarded. That's what makes it funny.

POST TITS, NEWFAG

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Let's all insult each other without posting LinkedIn profiles and the like please. Keep the personal info off here.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I bet you feel clever because you did a who is on a domain name. Wanna cookie? You're not impressing anyone but yourself. I do see the double standard though. I post a link that just so happens to include Brads home address which everyone knows anyway and I get banned then unbanned, despite it being publicly available and there are 2-3 pages of how evil I am because someone attached criminal motivations and intent to why I posted it with out even looking at the whole page to see the point of it.

You post virtually the exact same thing about me and you get a page of lol's. Good for you for proving the douchness of RR. *golf clap*

You want to make this about me now? You might not like me because I can play your troll games and I don't care, but really, how far do you really want to take this for your lol's? I don't see the point of it beyond it escalating, which I think is your intent, to work me up into an OMFG frenzy. Not going to happen unless this transpires into real life and I wont OMFG. Their are laws against cyber bullying and this is now fitting into that classification.

I don't playing your troll games and flame wars. It's fun until someone goes to far. I think at this point you have.
Give it a fucking rest already.

Beck_sl

shitlord
Beck, shut up. We're not going to go burn down Brad "Sucks" McSucks house so that you can get people to listen to your radio broadcast about how some nutjob burned down his house.

I'm not even going to shit on your radio broadcast. Good on you for trying to do something. But stop trying to make drama happen.

Beck, we think this entire thing is fucking retarded. I mean seriously derpderpderpBITCOINSderpderpderp-brain does not fucking work-idiot manchild retarded. That's what makes it funny.

POST TITS, NEWFAG
Who said anything about burning down his house? I find it funny you keep talking that shit and no one else. Seems like you are the one with the violent streak and want to promote harm to Brad.

I am trying to keep people informed, this site, despite some douche bags is a resource for some decent information, even breaking info. From day one I have been trolled on here and I have played the game. Hell my profile pic is from something I think Convo posted. I have been playing along and been a pretty good sport about it.

I don't care if you like KTAM or not, if you listen you do, if not fine. The radio doesn't make a dime no matter how many people tune in or not. It is 100% non-commercial and community supported and we are there to have fun and do what you guys do here and that is have some great conversations. I enjoy reading the thoughts of many of you here and have quoted a gream many comments from this site with credit given.

There is a line however and I feel it is getting dangerously close to being crossed. Not just because of my linked in. Posting the family photo of Sparkling I don't agree with either because it has underage children in it and this site has some pretty foul than risqu? commentary. It just seems the envelope is being pushed from fun trolling and playful flaming to more personal and directed attacks with potential real world consequences, some even legally with all the new and very loose in interpretation cyber bullying laws which you can bet Sparkling would take full advantage of likely.

For me personally, so long as I don't see anything come across my personal desk I am fine with playing the troll and flame game. I obviously do it well enough to be put in this shit hole. You guys are like a mental vacation. Just saying don't go too far.