Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
gtmfwitreatponycontentasifitwasany_a64cee8de67faa4e7ff5e1f817cea465_zpsad3dad53.jpg

cH2Kjk2.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I would say that MMO is the worst genre, by and large. There's a couple "decent" ones and then a ton of just garbage. It's a sad state of affairs.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm trying to figure out why I keep bouncing between wow and swtor. None of my friends even play them anymore.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
I'm trying to figure out why I keep bouncing between wow and swtor. None of my friends even play them anymore.
Its the state of the genre.

You're not alone, I'm struggling with finding something decent to play, across the whole of gaming.

Shadows of Mordor was a shallow but beautiful game... as far as MMOs...Archeage is the current "thing" and it's nearing its end for most people.

Most of the Emulators for MMOs are so old, they need a reboot to break up the monotony.

The new MMO is playing hop scotch between games after the 2-4 hours of play before you realize why you stopped playing to begin with.

Edit: To add, its so bad I actually broke out my PS2 thats been sitting in a box for over a year and playing GTA: San Andreas and GUN. I log on Archeage after being offline for 24 hours, mine iron ore veins til my labor is done then log off.

I'm just playing Diablo 3 right now to satisfy my mindless smash-n'-loot fix. It serves that purpose well. Guild is begging me to come back to WoW for WoD but I'm just so meh on the genre as a whole too. I think Blizz throwing in the towel with Titan, no matter how good or bad it would have been, is the final death knell of the industry.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Who is going to present the rr mmo to smed? Remember. ..dont take him to a restaurant that serves mozzarella sticks
No mozzarella sticks? Dude, we take him to the place that serves thebestmozzarella sticks!

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
I'm just playing Diablo 3 right now to satisfying my mindless smash-n'-loot fix. It serves that purpose well. Guild is begging me to come back to WoW for WoD but I'm just so meh on the genre as a whole too. I think Blizz throwing in the towel with Titan, no matter how good or bad it would have been, is the final death knell of the industry.
I ask myself what the future of gaming is... madden 2034 and Call of Duty 47, with the MMO industry being only in Korea?

Maybe we'll just regress and go back to pen and paper D&D. I have to admit the D&D livestream sessions are pretty fun.