Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
giphy.gif

gogojira_sl

shitlord
he has such awesome art. there is a lot of art on that site that would serve a rpg MMO well.
This Keith Parkinson derail is really fucking with my head and it's going to make me want to start getting grumpy and waxing nostalgic about the old days. I won't because that's insufferable and the Pantheon community has made me want to never be associated with them, but shit, I can't help but catch the feels when I see his work.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This Keith Parkinson derail is really fucking with my head and it's going to make me want to start getting grumpy and waxing nostalgic about the old days. I won't because that's insufferable and the Pantheon community has made me want to never be associated with them, but shit, I can't help but catch the feels when I see his work.
Yea dude. Someone needs to take that art and make us an old school mmo. Not Brad...

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
woah, woah, woah. slow down there hoss. speak for yourself.

With that being said, sure, I'll relocate to RI and form vishawnary realms LLC with etchazz.

rrr_img_78725.jpg

it'd be a fucking disaster of brad proportions.This is what a RR MMO headquarters would look like once we sent for the rest of you guys and got working.

roflmao
Thanks, Flex! you know what the funniest part about this post is? I seriously have a white adidas jacket that looks exactly like the one Mark is wearing and I rock it all the time!

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
My father used to run a protection racket and book keeping operation in Philadelphia when I was a kid so on my court mandated weekends I was with him we would hit all the strip clubs up near Oregon ave where he would collect and work out of.

I remember going to my first strip club at around 13-14 and sitting at the bar drinking soda with a bunch of strippers smoking cigarettes and getting ready for the club to open. My father for my 16th birthday took all my friends out to the seediest club in Philly called Show & tel and he made every one of my friends to promise they told their parents we went and had a sleep over and pizza party.

To this day I have zero interest in strip clubs or sports betting.
Come on, man. Show and tell is definitely not the seediest strip club in Philadelphia. I've been there a dozen times. I think Wizards (which I don't think even exists anymore) was by far the seediest strip club in Philly (although Show and Tell may have been the only total nude strip bar in Philly, but then it was BYOB too which makes it awesome.)

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
No sir, your dad is like the ghetto Howard Hughes of parenting.

Brad being your parent would have been much worse...

Brad would have told everyone what an amazing child you were and how awesome you were going to be when you grew up. He would tell everyone how hard he was working to make sure you were going to turn out to be a success. He would even go so far as to pass around photos of other people's children. He would talk about the prestigious boarding school he's sent you to, and how incredibly expensive it is. He would always be asking your family members for help with money or food or whatever.

Meanwhile he's making you live in a dog kennel while feeding you expired cans of dinty moore chili and beef stew he gets from the save a lot grocery store down the street. He's stealing all of your birthday and Christmas presents; conspicuously asking that people leave the receipts, you know, just in case you don't like them or they aren't the right size. He's also claiming that you are like four people for the purpose calculating tax credits.

When things get really rough he throws you down the stairs, takes you to the emergency room claiming you fell off your bike, and then throws a party upstairs where he and his buddies burn through the whole month's supply of painkillers the doctors prescribed for your broken arm.

Finally, the truth comes out when Brad's garage explodes because his homemade "candy factory" goes critical. Shattering what would have been a peaceful afternoon on a sleepy cul de sac, bits and pieces of lies, addiction, pain, and your upper palette and strewn all over the neighborhood. The fantasy world Brad had constructed for himself goes up in smoke, or up his nose, either way, you, his precious creation, are now dead. All that remains is for "The Darkness" to come closing in and cover brad, like a blanket made of crying. "The Darkness" of course, being a 6ft 8in 380lb convicted felon that will be Brad's cellmate.

So yeah, consider yourself lucky.
I laughed louder than I should have. Go on, I like this story, what happens next?

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Come on, man. Show and tell is definitely not the seediest strip club in Philadelphia. I've been there a dozen times. I think Wizards (which I don't think even exists anymore) was by far the seediest strip club in Philly (although Show and Tell may have been the only total nude strip bar in Philly, but then it was BYOB too which makes it awesome.)
Show and tel was the only strip club that I was propositioned for booth sex with a middle aged woman who was 6+ months pregnant.

Or watched a 200lb black stripper beat the shit out of an Arab dude for heckling her during her show.

Though Charlie's dream was also terrible but they had lots of pagan bikers and my aunt was friends with all them so that was cool.

delirium_sl

shitlord
This right here is the saddest part about VG since its world was almost entirely based off Keith's work. With SOE closing the doors on that game, it put to rest a good amount of his art. Luckily with the EMU, it will live on.