Parent Thread

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Couple we’re friends with just lost their boy, would be 3 tomorrow, week older than my oldest son. Heart wrenching. Ride on lawnmower accident, poor communication between the parents, so sad. I won’t go in to details, but you can never take anything for granted and have to always communicate what you’re doing with your children.

Jesus fuck that is my worst nightmare.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I enjoy making birthday cards. Ya'll may use

Happy Birthday (5)-2.jpg

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
My kids got me the Weber grill I've been eyeing. Nice father's day present. They also cooked all the meals today, and a few of them went with me to hit golf balls at the range. That was fun.

Happy father's day!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My kids got me the Weber grill I've been eyeing. Nice father's day present. They also cooked all the meals today, and a few of them went with me to hit golf balls at the range. That was fun.

Happy father's day!
Fuckin sweet man. My next grill is a Weber

Two years ago today the demon spawned in my bathroom at 3am. Story posted enough times here. I'll never forget it

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
On bathroom toys:

Do not buy squirty rubber duckies. Absolutely do not buy those if you can avoid it. And if you ignore this advice and still do it, just buy one and test it. if your child approves of that squirty rubber ducky, you go back to the store and buy the same squirty rubber ducky five more times. You hide the spares, and the very moment that black gunk comes out of the squirty rubber ducky when it's squirting, that ducky gets tossed and a new one will take its place. What black gunk? Oh you will know when you see it. You will know when you try to clean it off.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
On bathroom toys:

Do not buy squirty rubber duckies. Absolutely do not buy those if you can avoid it. And if you ignore this advice and still do it, just buy one and test it. if your child approves of that squirty rubber ducky, you go back to the store and buy the same squirty rubber ducky five more times. You hide the spares, and the very moment that black gunk comes out of the squirty rubber ducky when it's squirting, that ducky gets tossed and a new one will take its place. What black gunk? Oh you will know when you see it. You will know when you try to clean it off.
those things are fucking mold factories. You can't ever get water out to actually clean them.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
My 2 boys really enjoyed this one toy my wife got them for the bath, it was a set of tubes and shit you could hook up and make intricate tube things, pour water into and make shit spin that was attached to the tubes. Kind of like that one marble run game whee you built runs for marbles.

Also bleach is your friend when mold is concerned. Take a bit of bleach in some tub of water and just soak the shit, make sure the bleach water gets inside and swoosh it around.Kills the mold almost instantly. For their favorite toys of course.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
My 2 boys really enjoyed this one toy my wife got them for the bath, it was a set of tubes and shit you could hook up and make intricate tube things, pour water into and make shit spin that was attached to the tubes. Kind of like that one marble run game whee you built runs for marbles.

Also bleach is your friend when mold is concerned. Take a bit of bleach in some tub of water and just soak the shit, make sure the bleach water gets inside and swoosh it around.Kills the mold almost instantly. For their favorite toys of course.
Forever when I read your name I read Kopectate