Parent Thread

opiate82

Bronze Squire
That's my wife with the 1st kid, it's crazy. I'm pretty care-free with that stuff. Occasionally he'll try to put my shoe in his mouth and I'll be like 'ok, none of that' but in general I don't care. She touched his door knob last night after we had sexy time and she lysol'd it because she touched my wiener....
Not sure if that is an indictment of your wife being overprotective, or an indictment of her thinking your wiener is gross...

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
A nice project for parents.

uABZ7AC.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
My kids watch YouTube videos of people opening random little toys. These videos have millions of views.

Da fuc

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I wonder how saturated the toy video market is.

Bisi wants to make bucks.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Baby big mouth surprise egg videos? Yeah my daughter was obsessed with those for awhile. We finally just deleted the YouTube app from the iPad.

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
It's the asians making videos of cartoon and comic book characters dancing around in some 3d world to the tune of "daddy finger" that really fuckin trips me out.

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
It's the asians making videos of cartoon and comic book characters dancing around in some 3d world to the tune of "daddy finger" that really fuckin trips me out.
What's worse is my kids know that it creeps me out and will make this crazy little face and start singing it all creepy at me while flexing their fingers at me, I'm glad that they got the good part of my personality.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
With all the problems my wife thinks my kid has been having, this weekend he did 3 really amazing things.

1. We helped my sister move into a new condo. Probably about 12 people there afterwards just eating pizza. My son crawls to the front of the room, turns to everyone, sits on his ass, and starts clapping like a maniac - like really loud and forceful, like he was putting on a concert. Everyone started cheering and clapping which made him go into overdrive. It was funny because he slowly looked around the room at every single person like "You seeing this shit???" It was great for the first 10 minutes, but he kept going for like 30 minutes.

2. Right before I left to go help move (wife and him stayed home in the beginning for the heavy stuff), I said "bye bye" and he lifted his hand up and waved bye to me - it was the first time he had done it. He hasn't done it since, but now I Know he can.

3. On monday I came home from work and he barreled his way to the front door to see me, as soon as he did he put his hand to his mouth and started blowing kisses. First time again.

My wife is still worried............

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Wife is always going to be worried, probably more now that she has the pregnancy hormones flooding her brain.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Caught my kid watching some real life venom vs venom villain fight. 2 dudes in spandex wrestling with each other. Was terrible, but my son liked it and just kept saying, they fightin'!

He also loves the videos you mention. It's like some out of work animators figured out how to make a few bucks and it exploded!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I tried to tell my wife to think positive and if something did happen it was just her body's way of saying something wasn't right. Apparently that was not good advice.