YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
1651438910667.png

2nd play thru

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
if you have DLC 1 you can make a lvl 20 mythic rank 10 character
(alternatively download Toybox and you have access to everything needed to test things - I am MEH on this thing and won't touch it)

Will save u loads of headaches figuring out builds as ya go

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider

Looked like Starfinder could be their next game, but the official Paizo reddit account said that's not what it is.

With the space background, if it's another PF game it could only really be Iron Gods or Strange Aeons.

Owlcat Dev: "Don't worry. If you love Pathfinder: Kingmaker and Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, you're set for some exciting surprises soon."

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Shit's too melee heavy.

Gave up on the game about halfway through.

Illusionist as my most powerful spell caster? And then to have her shit only work about half the time? Nay nay, fluffy.

I mean, they can make the characters as interesting as fuck. Still won't play it.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Tanks, buffs and (especially) archers were my strongest

Casters with lots of wands got crazy too

Hatorade

A nice asshole.

Looked like Starfinder could be their next game, but the official Paizo reddit account said that's not what it is.

With the space background, if it's another PF game it could only really be Iron Gods or Strange Aeons.

Owlcat Dev: "Don't worry. If you love Pathfinder: Kingmaker and Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, you're set for some exciting surprises soon."
A video game version of starfinder would be awesome, the game has a ton of issues that would be solved by being a video game.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Randin

Trakanon Raider
I would like to see a proper Warhammer Fantasy RPG someday, but I won't turn my nose up at Rogue Trader.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Info on the Enhanced edition and the next DLC it sounds like it's an endless dungeon:

I finally have to jump back to this once I finish Elden Ring.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I prolly played more of the endless dungeon in the first game than the campaign. Loved testing builds in it, going solo, strange groups and stuff.

• 1Solidarity

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Came back to this game and my party of mercs so as to play with some of the bajillion combos. I should have just done the new endless mode standalone, but I saw it could also be in the campaign and figured 'eh, why not'.

I mostly play turn-mode but give it up with big things like the Battle of Dresen as a person could die of old age waiting for a single turn to finish.

• 2Like

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
A buddy threw this at me a month or so ago and i have 300 hours into it. Goddamn is it good. The amount of meaningful choices in the game is staggering. Combat is really good and playing with the mythic paths and different classes is a ton of fun. Best money I have spent on a video game in 2022 I think.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
This just came out on consoles. I got it, but am completely lost. Think I’m doing ok, but all the rules snd stat displays are confusing to me since I don’t know DnD. I played Divinity: OS2 so understand the game style, just not the complicated stat interactions snd dice roll stuff. Game is fun so far though!

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
The enhanced edition does better about explaining the stat contributions than the base game did. If you can 'mouse over' the chat log you can get expanded descriptions of various rolls and actions and see what the modifiers were and where they came from.

Pathfinder is, however, legitimately overwhelming with all the rule variations / sub-classes / etc.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This just came out on consoles. I got it, but am completely lost. Think I’m doing ok, but all the rules snd stat displays are confusing to me since I don’t know DnD. I played Divinity: OS2 so understand the game style, just not the complicated stat interactions snd dice roll stuff. Game is fun so far though!

Yeah look at a few build guides to get a better understanding of the systems.

This dude makes some epic builds, if you can handle the accent.

Last edited:
  • 2Like