Peacemaker

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
!00% the sound track of the first (don't recall much of the 2nd) really really added to the film, and it was all good shit. That pedo knows his music.

lolz at zoom parties - we tried that shit twice at my job and it was just so pathetic how badly HR was trying to play it up - "yay this is so fun, woohoo!"
Come a little bit closer was prolly the best fitting song in Vol. 2. Fleetwood break the chains and cat Stevens went well in there scenes. Fox on the run was a great song and was on the album but was only used in trailers and not in the movie

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Am I the only one who just wants the scabies helmet episode.. that’s gonna be hilarious

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That pose everyone is in at the end of the intro reminds me of the end of Bob Saget's "aristocrats" joke, for some reason.
Ok I'm pretty sure I've never seen the joke acted out, but for whatever crazy reason I know what you mean.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

More action this episode, don't really know how to compare it out of the 5 episodes, top 2 out of the first five for me.

I get the feeling Gunn got this series was because he said he would write everything and direct after he got cancelled for a low budget and it works. This show has very low budget compared to other hbo shows.

I felt the directing was off and it wasnt directed by Guñn

Last edited:

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The post credit scene was good this time. The others this season didn't get a laugh out but Ep 5 did.

• 1Like

velk

Trakanon Raider
The whole list of people he should have framed instead was pretty good stuff - the episode overall was pretty damn funny.

"Okay you're right. I just forgot women had fingers for a second."

Heh.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Homsar

There is 3 episodes left. Scabbies, underwater, and Force field helmet are the only ones left he hasn't used correct?

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob

i wonder who. I enjoyed this episode a lot, this show definitely feels like one that will be super great on a rewatch when you pickup stuff you missed first viewing, especially around butterfly stuff. I like the fat black chick a lot more now, she just felt normal and a bro this episode instead of the whacky "is she super smart or super retarded?" from the previous 4 episodes.

Peacemaker is also one of the most streamed shows (possibly #1) in January so thats cool

• 2Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I feel like Gunn would want to write for Vigilante the most. But it's prob one of the chicks.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Most likely if it's a female show it would be for his girlfriend. Harcourt is a boring character though.

spronk

FPS noob
spinoffs from SS the movie, not Peacemaker. I'd 100% bet its the rat queen chick maybe teaming up with someone else like the weasel or other DC "non traditional" heroes

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
spinoffs from SS the movie, not Peacemaker. I'd 100% bet its the rat queen chick maybe teaming up with someone else like the weasel or other DC "non traditional" heroes
It better be fucking King Shark.

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>

i wonder who. I enjoyed this episode a lot, this show definitely feels like one that will be super great on a rewatch when you pickup stuff you missed first viewing, especially around butterfly stuff. I like the fat black chick a lot more now, she just felt normal and a bro this episode instead of the whacky "is she super smart or super retarded?" from the previous 4 episodes.

Peacemaker is also one of the most streamed shows (possibly #1) in January so thats cool
I feel like its a lock that its either Ratcatcher 2 or King Shark, but I would love a Polkadot Man prequel above all the other options.

>Edit Ratcatcher not Ratcather

Last edited: