Peacemaker

Jive Turkey

Karen
body_snatchers_ending.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xerge

<Donor>
While I enjoy this Adrian Chase/Vigilante, the arrowverse did him much better. Love the show though, damn impressed they are keeping the steam going. Thought id get tired of hearing fuck but I don't. love how the old man keeps raggin on peacemaker about batman lol.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
While I enjoy this Adrian Chase/Vigilante, the arrowverse did him much better. Love the show though, damn impressed they are keeping the steam going. Thought id get tired of hearing fuck but I don't. love how the old man keeps raggin on peacemaker about batman lol.
I might be wrong but wasnt vigilante In CW a villan. Show went down after season 2

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
wife watched the first 2 episodes last night and doesn't like the show.
she hates all the characters except for the black girl.

• 3Cringe
  • 3Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 8 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
There is literally black lesbians in the 2nd scene of the first episode. Wtf?
i mean, yes that's true but take an actual look at the characterization of the couple... "the agenda" argues that the alphabet gang live better, more emotionally fulfilling, happier lives, but every time we see the lesbian couple on screen they are fighting. nothing about this show is telling me that men think they are better but they really aren't, gay/lesbians/whatevers shall inherit the earth, and "ugh, white people, am I right?"

do you guys need a safe space away from the SJW's?

i meant that as a joke, but it does sound pretty nice

• 2Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
/shrugs my wife would fucking hate this show. She has no imagination. This is why she watches her shit and I watch mine. I have no plans in ever waching trash reality shows.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
There is literally black lesbians in the 2nd scene of the first episode. Wtf?

edit: watched ep4. Keeps you guessing, especially the end. Don’t know wtf a butterfly is. Good episode, felt distinctly different than the priors

Omg not black lesbians

What's more woke than a black lesbian?

Two black lesbians

What's more woke than two black lesbians

Four black lesbians

What's more woke than four black lesbians?

Eight black lesbians

What's more stupid than your post?

Two of your posts

• 2Picard
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Saw all four episodes. I like the show but I also don't like it. Every other word is fuck, and after a while you're wondering if anyone on the show has a fucking vocabulary. It also has that Modern Show Syndrome where everyone is hostile all the time, especially women to men (except the black chick).

In spite of how obnoxious and annoying it is, I still like it. Cena is killing it, the eagle is rad, and ep 4 left off on a hell of a cliffhanger. Also the blonde is super-fuckable. Then again I also think the housewife is pretty fuckable so maybe I'm getting old.

Wait though, if the black dude turned out to be a mosquito alien, why was he so adamant that they "take the shot now" as soon as that family was revealed to be mosquito aliens? Are they vulnerable when they're eating? Why would he even want to expose that? Was he not a mosquito yet?

• 3Like
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Homsar

Saw all four episodes. I like the show but I also don't like it. Every other word is fuck, and after a while you're wondering if anyone on the show has a fucking vocabulary. It also has that Modern Show Syndrome where everyone is hostile all the time, especially women to men (except the black chick).

In spite of how obnoxious and annoying it is, I still like it. Cena is killing it, the eagle is rad, and ep 4 left off on a hell of a cliffhanger. Also the blonde is super-fuckable. Then again I also think the housewife is pretty fuckable so maybe I'm getting old.

Wait though, if the black dude turned out to be a mosquito alien, why was he so adamant that they "take the shot now" as soon as that family was revealed to be mosquito aliens? Are they vulnerable when they're eating? Why would he even want to expose that? Was he not a mosquito yet?
I can only assume Murn got a butterfly put in him when they raided the house in episode 3

• 2Like

Homsar

Don't take this show serious, I will say my feelings about batman ect relate to those characters

Last edited:
  • 1Like

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
How did Peacemaker walk into the police station? I thought people were looking for him / knew who he was / thought he was dead?

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Given the nonchalant way he talked about the closet I kinda wonder if Peacemaker might not be a technical guy like his father without anyone having previously noticed / cared owing to how dim he seems otherwise.

• 1Like

Homsar

Cena killed this scene.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>

If you need to further test your Fuck tolerance and area already on HBO Max... Might I suggest a couple seasons of Doom Patrol if you haven't already? ;)

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This is one of those shows the more I watch it the more I like it.

For example the intro used to annoy the shit out of me, but now I get it.
4549292A-158A-42BE-A132-C1934A7284E8.jpeg

• 4Like