Peacemaker

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If you need to further test your Fuck tolerance and area already on HBO Max... Might I suggest a couple seasons of Doom Patrol if you haven't already? ;)

Just season 2, love the last scene

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I fucking never watched season 3. Thought it got canceled for some reason
Nope , it exists and it's OK. I would say a bit better than season 2, not as great as season 1 IMHO. They do the Dada storyline (if you're familiar with the comics)

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Blonde one is hot though and kills it in the dance routine, all is forgiven.
She's topless in one of the American Pie movies.

I can't tell if they're real or not. If they are, they're pretty amazing.

• 1Mother of God

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I can only assume Murn got a butterfly put in him when they raided the house in episode 3
I think Murn is a rival alien. I think the Butterflys will turn out to be the good guys and he is using the government to wipe out his enemies.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden

She’s got like zero resume but is fucking James Gunn so no wonder she’s the star of his show

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I think Murn is a rival alien. I think the Butterflys will turn out to be the good guys and he is using the government to wipe out his enemies.

That'd be pretty interesting, flip everything on its head.

I hope the Alex Jones guy on the TV turns out to be right about whatever he was saying in that one blurb.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
That'd be pretty interesting, flip everything on its head.

I hope the Alex Jones guy on the TV turns out to be right about whatever he was saying in that one blurb.
He was unless they aren't actually aliens.

Maul

Dental Dammer
NSFW content in a SFW forum

Nice titties or not, this isn't screenshots -amod

Er yeah, not bad indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:

j00t

she's already going ham with plastic surgery... she's not going to age well

Qhue

Tranny Chaser

I assume it is something like that. The sheer number of them on planet is probably due to them being refugees or somesuch that the Justice League gave asylum to. Though that makes me wonder what Waller's endgame is as she put her daughter in the team for some specific reason.

• 1Like

OneofOne

Why the fuck is 80's glam metal so catchy? And a Norwegian band at that.

Gotta say, I'm really enjoying the show. Though I am waiting for Cena's next apology tour.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>

Why the fuck is 80's glam metal so catchy? And a Norwegian band at that.

Gotta say, I'm really enjoying the show. Though I am waiting for Cena's next apology tour.
Some of it was really good. The problem with it at the time was we were pretty much innundated with it. And the longer the 80s dragged on the more and more of them came out of the woodwork. But yeah there was some really good 80s hair band rock.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

Gunn is a beast at bringing back forgotten songs lol

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Gunn is a beast at bringing back forgotten songs lol

i had bought awesome mix 2 years ago for company "80s theme" party
00b62322c409607ac901b995f7806775.png

even got a boombox and hulkamania was running wild brother

but if you look at the purchase date, then a week or 2 after we had covid lockdown since.

thats when we had a gay "zoom party" wasn't everyone doing that shit back then, lulz

• 1Like

OneofOne

!00% the sound track of the first (don't recall much of the 2nd) really really added to the film, and it was all good shit. That pedo knows his music.

lolz at zoom parties - we tried that shit twice at my job and it was just so pathetic how badly HR was trying to play it up - "yay this is so fun, woohoo!"

• 1Like

OneofOne

Some of it was really good. The problem with it at the time was we were pretty much innundated with it. And the longer the 80s dragged on the more and more of them came out of the woodwork. But yeah there was some really good 80s hair band rock.

These fuckers released this in 2010. Everything old is new again?