Peacemaker

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Just watched the first episode. The bar scene with a 120 lb. chick beating the fuck out of and throwing around some 250 lb. dude was retarded as shit. Other than that, not bad. Peacemaker's Dad reminds me so fucking much of my Grandfather.

• 1Picard
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just watched the first episode. The bar scene with a 120 lb. chick beating the fuck out of and throwing around some 250 lb. dude was retarded as shit. Other than that, not bad. Peacemaker's Dad reminds me so fucking much of my Grandfather.
If that scene triggered you just wait until you see the middle schooler in green pajamas tossing around Peacemaker.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If that scene triggered you just wait until you see the middle schooler in green pajamas tossing around Peacemaker.
If someone watching shows about super heroes feels the need to nitpick about "realism", I gotta wonder why they watch them.

Ps.. I'm triggered that they are pretending that a bald eagle could be someone's pet. Totally unrealistic and takes me out of the zone whenever eagly is on screen.

• 4Like
  • 2Pathetic
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
(did you watch the movie?)
Hand Up GIF by Regal

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
If someone watching shows about super heroes feels the need to nitpick about "realism", I gotta wonder why they watch them.

Ps.. I'm triggered that they are pretending that a bald eagle could be someone's pet. Totally unrealistic and takes me out of the zone whenever eagly is on screen.
This guy gets it. Totally unrealistic.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Unrealistic or not, I absolutely want to hug an eagle now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

I mean, she was a butterfly and comic-book-magically had super upgraded strength and power because of that. She wasn't a regular human.

• 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I mean, she was a butterfly and comic-book-magically had super upgraded strength and power because of that. She wasn't a regular human.
I think he is talking about Harcourt beating up the redneck douchebag.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I think he is talking about Harcourt beating up the redneck douchebag.
Oof, you're right. I somehow missed "bar". I just binged the episodes in a row so didn't even remember that.

Last edited:

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I'm not sure but I think nitpicking about realism may be misplaced in a show that features
an obese IT worker killing a superpowered gorilla with a chainsaw

Just sayin

• 3Like
  • 1Worf

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So the finale has to be the cameo from a certain character? I guess Gunn went super secret and the cast doesn't even know how the season ends somehow?

Gunn wasnt happy with stuff that happened with SS but sounds like he is loving everything right now with this being a massive success and banging Harcourt.

I just hope this success changes something at WB/DC

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
So the finale has to be the cameo from a certain character? I guess Gunn went super secret and the cast doesn't even know how the season ends somehow?

Gunn wasnt happy with stuff that happened with SS but sounds like he is loving everything right now with this being a massive success and banging Harcourt.

I just hope this success changes something at WB/DC
Aquaman is supposed to make an appearance...

• 1Like

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Well the underwater helmet hasn't been used yet so it would make sense.
Fuck you're right, but he wasnt in SS.

Like I mentioned Gunn is not a faggot about misleading like lindlloft/idgaf/abrams