Peacemaker

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
The post credit scene was good this time. The others this season didn't get a laugh out but Ep 5 did.
fuck I forgot these all have post credit scenes! Back to HBOmax I go.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
This show is wild as hell haha. Obv peacemaker saves the lesbian only to later end up getting framed by her and she has immense guilt etc while he feels incredibly betrayed after finally having comfort and feeling good about the team.

Then some crazy shit happens at the end but not sure what that’s going to be. Idk if everyone is a butterfly who is good and bad???

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
New episode was good. I don't think Murn is gonna kill the blesbian, prolly put a butterfly in her.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ok they won me back with this episode.

1643362037004.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think Ratcatcher or bloodsport is most likely, king shark would be to much Cgi. Gun likes cute side characters like Groot, rocket, Eagly and Ratcatcher already has Sebastian or whatever it's name was

Also still waiting to see who the cameo from SS is. If it was Amanda Waller that's dumb

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Bloodsport too similar to Peacemaker. Just like the movie joke. Ratcatcher would be better.

• 1Like

Homsar

If bored this guy isn't too annoying. One thing I've noticed is Gunn constantly puts small details in the background that end up being significant like the gorilla on the tv in episode 1 or 2.

I'm going to guess the comment vigilante made about a flaw in the white dragons costume is very important

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Homsar

The second she picked him up from jail she gave him the look

• 1Like

j00t

Does anyone get the inpression Harcourt is into Vigilante?
Didn't they do paper rock scissors to see who DIDN'T get stuck with vigilante? And when Harcourt lost she looked pissed...

• 1Like

Homsar

That's the hard to get angle, they were a terrible team. I need more vigilante being a badass

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

i wonder who. I enjoyed this episode a lot, this show definitely feels like one that will be super great on a rewatch when you pickup stuff you missed first viewing, especially around butterfly stuff. I like the fat black chick a lot more now, she just felt normal and a bro this episode instead of the whacky "is she super smart or super retarded?" from the previous 4 episodes.

Peacemaker is also one of the most streamed shows (possibly #1) in January so thats cool
King mutha fucking Shark.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
king shark just seems like it would be insane from a CGI cost level, just practically you'd want a human main character to allow bottle episodes, long cheap scenes, etc

• 1Like