Peacemaker

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There is going to be a scene with one character from the movie. I would guess TDK or weisel

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
It is good, obviously they have to retcon how much of a random murder/asshole he is for the longevity of the show. They going about it in a way that works and keeping the character mostly the same. So far they pulled out all the stops even gave him an animal he loves.
They doing this:

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Oh sure Facebook is just lying to me every day.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

We for sure need a Weasel cameo in this show. Best supporting character in all of the DCEU.

• 1Solidarity

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We for sure need a Weasel cameo in this show. Best supporting character in all of the DCEU.
Since Eagly picked up a ferret and dropped it off to Peacemaker for food, maybe Weasel shows up and Eagly swoops in and flys him off into the sunset. Cut scene.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

I actually loved every character in Gunn's version besides Quinn. Elba, rat-catcher, king shark, polkadot man and Flagg we're great but some how the film misses a beat. He actually gave every member a decent backround besides peacemaker and the show has obviously been focus on that

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I actually loved every character in Gunn's version besides Quinn. Elba, rat-catcher, king shark, polkadot man and Flagg we're great but some how the film misses a beat. He actually gave every member a decent backround

Yeah, King Shark and Weasel need a buddy movie.

• 3Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
I think Weasel is a hard character to put any focus on when you remember why he was locked up. Especially since Peacemaker just showed hesitation doing that exact thing. Vigilante however would have no problem with Weasel as long as they were killing kids on the right side of the law!

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I really enjoyed the Gunn Suicide Squad. I'd be happy of any of the surviving members came back.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Just watched SS2/TSS/Whatever on blu-ray. It was pretty entertaining, if a bit...gross?

I'll say this, it's one of the weirdest movies I've ever seen, and the first one to really successfully "subvert expectations" in a positive way. The guy I thought was going to be the main character DIED IMMEDIATELY, the guy I thought would be the villain DIED OUTTA NOWHERE, the characters I thought would be the team ALL DIED ON MISSION 1.

It sure kept me guessing. I didn't know who'd make it and who wouldn't.

Peacemaker isn't really a "piece of shit" so much as he is a "company man" who can't let the U.S. look bad. He did some bad stuff in the movie, but it was clear he felt terrible about it.

I want to check out the show, but my internet connection where I am now is so weak that I can't get the Roku stick to work. Might try to find a low-res stream online because I'm all ready to see this now.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Homsar

Peacemaker killing Flagg Makes him a peace of shit. He took orders and followed without hesitating

• 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
If people are coming into this show expecting Peacemaker to be a good guy they may be sort of missing the point.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
About to see how fast rips go up.

Director James Gunn confirmed on Twitter last week that the show will premiere at 12:01 a.m. Pacific and 3:01 a.m. Eastern

Should be available at 3 AM EST.

• 1Like