Peacemaker

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
About to see how fast rips go up.

Should be available at 3 AM EST.
I guess I was Wrong about Gunn directing all episodes, this is the first of three he didn't direct. The preview makes this episode look like it has a ton more action than the first 3

Also more eagly

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
The dialogue of this show is fucking amazing. I wish they released a full season. Also the dude playing Vigilante is absolutely crushing it and I hope he blows up and gets more parts in stuff. He's fucking great.

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Homsar

The dialogue of this show is fucking amazing. I wish they released a full season. Also the dude playing Vigilante is absolutely crushing it and I hope he blows up and gets more parts in stuff. He's fucking great.
Yeah never seen the actor playing Vigilante but he needs to break out. Show needs a hair more action though

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
A somber ending and less action with Ep 4. Some character-building and call-backs in this one to close it out.

As mentioned the Vigilante scenes carried it. Still funny as fuck.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

I actually think the actor playing Wallers replacement aka Murn is decent. I think the girls are the weakest parts of this show

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
There a place to watch these online? I have HBO Max, just can't seem to get on it while I'm traveling.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Sweet merciful crap. Freddie Stroma is killing it as Vigilante. (Note that even in episodes like this which are directed by someone else its James Gunn who directed any scene with Vigilante as they had to reshoot them all after they replaced the actor with Freddie)

I'm digging everything about this show...which is a complete shock because I had pretty much dismissed it ahead of the first episode.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Homsar

Sweet merciful crap. Freddie Stroma is killing it as Vigilante. (Note that even in episodes like this which are directed by someone else its James Gunn who directed any scene with Vigilante as they had to reshoot them all after they replaced the actor with Freddie)

I'm digging everything about this show...which is a complete shock because I had pretty much dismissed it ahead of the first episode.
What's the story behind having to recast Vigilante?

Qhue

Trump's Staff
What's the story behind having to recast Vigilante?

Apparently they shot 5 and a half episodes and the original actor and Gunn were just on different pages about the character plus the actor had no interest in being involved with the show or the character long term. The original dude was 51 so had a different dynamic with a similarly aged Peacemaker.

I don't know if they rewrote with Freddie in mind, but I feel they must have given the age and general dynamics between him and Cena.

• 2Like

Maul

Dental Dammer
I actually think the actor playing Wallers replacement aka Murn is decent. I think the girls are the weakest parts of this show
Blonde one is hot though and kills it in the dance routine, all is forgiven.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Homsar

Blonde one is hot though and kills it in the dance routine, all is forgiven.
Just found out she's been with Gunn for 7 years, her and vigilante are the best dancers. That god damn intro and Eagly at the end lol

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Apparently they shot 5 and a half episodes and the original actor and Gunn were just on different pages about the character plus the actor had no interest in being involved with the show or the character long term. The original dude was 51 so had a different dynamic with a similarly aged Peacemaker.

I don't know if they rewrote with Freddie in mind, but I feel they must have given the age and general dynamics between him and Cena.

Oh man dodged a bullet then. Vigilante works so well being younger than Peacemaker. The youthful side sells most of the jokes.

I can't imagine Gunn writing for a middle-aged Vigilante.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I deeply appreciate that they have already worked in a "People who think wrestling is real" joke...

• 2Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
I also love the DC shit-tier characters they keep mentioning. BatMite and Matter Eater Lad made me laugh really hard. "He ate the fucking Wendys!"

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
This show is awesome. "You remind me of a shit I took last night, only Asian."

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Some of you guys aren't intelligent enough to know the difference between SJW stuff that is preaching and SJW references that are intended for humour.
There is literally black lesbians in the 2nd scene of the first episode. Wtf?

edit: watched ep4. Keeps you guessing, especially the end. Don’t know wtf a butterfly is. Good episode, felt distinctly different than the priors

Last edited: